'White privilege' is 'most popular racist term today': Burgess Owens says he won't be labeled - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Godstud wrote:Seeing that you tell the truth as much as Trump does, I don't really put much stock in anything you say. You talk shit about poor people and are racist. Those are hardly Christian values that you display. The only thing you do is spout meaningless rhetoric...

Praise the Lord.

See how easy it is to do that? It means about as much when I write it. :D

You seem to only know how to talk bullshit and lie about people being racist that disagree with you. You can't even be truthful when you write praise the Lord, because you know in your soul that you are an atheist.
You are the person who made up a falsehood about what Tainari said. Calling a woman a liar because you disagree with her? How very Christian of you.

Me pretending to be a Christian is better than what you do as an actual one. :lol:

You are a racist Sunday christian, who only pays lip-service to your god, and praise a false idol(Trump).

You are a racist, because you say racist things, and argue on behalf of racism. I don't think it can get any clearer than that.

I don't have a "soul", as that's something related to your religion that I don't believe in. Deal in reality, not unicorns and leprechauns.
Julian658 wrote:It is not healthy to kneel before another human. It suggest that the person that allows this action needs major affirmation. The person that kneels is condescending. But perhaps they do feel they need to atone. Nevertheless this looks a lot like a religion and religions cause fanaticism and illogical thinking. Furthermore, this does not solve the problems among poor black Americans, see my post to Donna.

You're making way too much of this. You're analyzing and picking it apart for "principles". This particular event was for public consumption. It was basically a message to society in the form of a photo op that was intended to go public. It was all for the public message.
Unthinking Majority wrote:It's not racist, certain white people feel guilty because they feel horrible that "their race" has mistreated black people and they want to make it right.

I don't believe it. I'll have to hear some number of whites declare they feel guilty for being white. Until then, I don't believe it.
Julian658 wrote:Do you know why some black people will allow whites to get on their knees before them and wash their feet? I see that as MAJOR condescending racism by whites with a Jesus of God like complex.

Then you have some issues to address and overcome! Isn't it great?! No need to sit around bored now!

Everybody is a little bit mixed. That is not wh[…]

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]