Should Black Supremacists Get Punched In The Face For Wanting An Ethnostate? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

maz wrote:
Could you imagine the boys at Charlottesville getting away with walking down the street while armed, yelling power to their race and harassing people who have a different skin color/political ideology than they have?

I don't have to imagine it, that's what they did. They also beat people up, surrounded a synagogue and screamed anti-Semitic slogans at the people inside, oh yeah, and ran a car into the crowd.

Btw, do you ever watch the news??? I'm seeing heavily armed White guys on the news every couple of days. The time they invaded a state legislature was real cute.
late wrote:That's odd.

Because the two other threads I've looked at today were both whining and lying about Blacks 'doing their part'.

When I say do their part -------------I mean self analysis or introspection. Like: "What could we do police our faults? How could we be better?
late wrote:I don't have to imagine it, that's what they did. They also beat people up, surrounded a synagogue and screamed anti-Semitic slogans at the people inside, oh yeah, and ran a car into the crowd.

I do not recall James Fields having been armed with a firearm. From my memory, the organizers, let's call them white nationalists for lack of a better term, lobbied strongly against any of their participants show up with any kind of weapons. Even the 'crying Nazi" who was arrested and charged with assault was only armed with pepper spray.

And the militia who did show up with weapons did not show up to protest racial grievances as Professor Jay's group of armed militia.

The militia showed up to as a completely neutral party, and it was widely reported that they denounced the '"right wing lunatics.

late wrote:Btw, do you ever watch the news??? I'm seeing heavily armed White guys on the news every couple of days. The time they invaded a state legislature was real cute.

Those milita who showed up in Michigan were not protesting any racial grievances; they were protesting oppressive and retarded lock down measures.
Last edited by maz on 08 Jul 2020 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Julian658 apparently thinks white people do not have to clean up their own messes. Instead, he thinks black people should be forced to do it.

But he is not the racist one. Apparently.

POD:

Your sophistry is cute, but you need to be realistic.
When I say clean up I mean: Let's reduce crime and murder, how about increasing the rate of graduation form high school? A bit less of looting and not setting buildings on fire would also go a long way.

Meanwhile you are correct. The racists need to show compassion and be more sympathetic. How about trying to be less divisive by making the pledge to leave race identity politics behind.
@maz If there can be white militia groups in the US then why can't there be black militia groups? The crazy ideas are usually a kink for such groups so it is a different subject all together. Basically, why the hypocrisy? I count any militia group deranged but it is not illegal in America, so what is your point here? Why are you so upset about this? This is literally every day news in the US and the shananigans that militia groups advocate for. Most of them are white though.

Edit: Shit i put @ globalmods instead of maz. I did not wish to summon the powers that be.
JohnRawls wrote:@maz If there can be white militia groups in the US then why can't there be black militia groups?

I never said that there shouldn't be black militias or that I had a problem with black militias in general. My only problem with their kooky ideas for an ethonstate, which for the record, I never supported the idea when white nationalists were talking about it.

I have also taken great pleasure in noting the hypocrisy of anti-2nd amendment types all of the sudden loving the idea of guns and militias now that it seems to be becoming a black thing.
maz wrote:I never said that there shouldn't be black militias or that I had a problem with black militias in general. My only problem with their kooky ideas for an ethonstate, which for the record, I never supported the idea when white nationalists were talking about it.

I have also taken great pleasure in noting the hypocrisy of anti-2nd amendment types all of the sudden loving the idea of guns and militias now that it seems to be becoming a black thing.

I bet half of the white militia groups want to form some kind of secessionist movement. I didn't see you making posts about them. Or may be it is just me who is stereotyping in this regard. My point being that militia groups having a boner for a secessionist ethno or religious or whatever independent states from the US is not a news worthy story unless they literally commit mass suicide or start shooting people. This black militia has not done anything of the sort so..... Why are you singling out this particular group, is it because GUNS AND BLACK PEOPLE make a nice propaganda story in your head?
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Julian658 apparently thinks white people do not have to clean up their own messes. Instead, he thinks black people should be forced to do it.

But he is not the racist one. Apparently.

Messes? Messes? What planet are you lefties living on? White people in less than half a millennia, transformed the world for the benefit of all. White people have created a far more equal world. White peoples first task was to secure a decent life for themselves and produce a far more equal society amongst White people. This is why as the Northern States became more democratic, they initially sometimes reduced the voting rights of free Blacks.

And this is why I've got no time for fake-Liberal fascist virtue signallers like William Wilberforce, who told the British labouring classes that they should worry about Black slavery while they were still living in a class-based Apartheid State. Britain lets remember was still a class based Apartheid state in 1900, just as bad in its treatment of poor people as Apartheid South Africa, or indeed the race based Apartheid of the Jim Crow South.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Julian658 seems to think that racism is not race identity politics, but anti-racism is.

White identity politics has had a resurgence due to the left playing with gender and race ID politics. I suggest both sides top using race ID politics. The end result is never nice.
QatzelOk wrote:And the continent of Africa itself has been bombed, civil warred, and genocided in order to get cheap resources for.... France, Britain, USA, and multinational corporations.

Julian658 wrote:This is where you lose me. Why are you guys unable to recognize that perhaps other nations have not done a good job with regards to economic prosperity? Why must you guys always blame someone else for your own mistakes? No one is denying racism exist, but to use racism to justify your own inability to take personal responsibility is very poor form.

Well then we're "losing you" at the beginning.

Do you think Libyans can have good jobs right now? Do you think they're doing well economically?

How would you be doing if your country had been bombed and all its infrastructure destroyed? Would you be "just fine" because you're not "one of them?"

How many countries in Africa (and Latin America) have not been violently destroyed at some point by a rich white-majority nation in Europe or one of its former ethnic-cleansing projects? Any?

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Many voters/supporters are single issue voters/su[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]