Ronald Reagan's Son Talks About the State of the Republican Party Today - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

@Patrickov It's an interview. It is not an article.

It's not a long interview(less than 4 minutes).

I agree 100% with him. Trump and his spawn are completely unqualified to do anything in government, except profit from being in the position.
Godstud wrote:@Patrickov It's an interview. It is not an article.

It's not a long interview(less than 4 minutes)

The main point does not change. We should digest the material and have our own deduction, rather than waiting for someone else to summarise it for us. The person asking the OP to summarise it is a bit lazy I am afraid.
Politics_Observer wrote:I think Ronald Reagan was spot on how Ronald Reagan would view the republican party today and how Ronald Reagan was different than most republicans today.

Ronald Reagan Son Interview

Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he became a Republican and his son has always remained a biased Democrat. So his son's opinion on the Republican Party is not worth two cents. Ronald Reagan got dementia during the end of his second term. Joe Biden has already gotten dementia and has never been a leader anyway.

Her great grandfather was Leon Trotsky. He moved […]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]