WW3 will break out sooner than later. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

WW3 will break out sooner than later.

My thesis goes:
USA is a morally decadent and uneducated society, this is evidenced by their undemocratic presidential electorial college system that is now as obsolete as it is increasingly polarising (one colour only vote for each state, resulting in each state becoming like a separate country, polarised along republican Vs democrat lines and very selective hostile even to Americans of the opposite political colour, to preserve their state support for president of their political colour).

The monetary system is run under the premise that two foxes (treasury and FED) guarding the hen house is better than one. Already, lose moneytary policies caused the 2008 Lehmann brothers crisis (Great Recession) and now they are using the exact same lose moneytary methods just to superficially (temporarily) solve unemployment whilst severely short-changing on national education, healthcare and infrastructure etc; whilst at same time promoting (medical) cannabis use to make people more 'productive'. Whether this will work or is just the Whitehouse/ Senate playing with fire is yet to be seen but the wealth divide, pain, suffering within American society can only get worse, likewise the rest of present USA allies who are disappointed with USA betrayal through USA denial of global warming concerns.
More jobless, homeless, uneducated drug addicts without medical insurance in USA merely means more support for populist rebel rousers like Donald Trump and army, navy recruitment etc. Such rebel rouser presidents who are likely to either sponsor proxy war with Russia/China in 3rd countries or else begin a full force thermonuclear war just to fan one's own ego by proving that one dares to press the red button at earliest to launce the nuclear missile before anyone else does.

It is very sad that we humans in our self-absorbed/ centred lifestyles have allowed this very sad state of affairs to happen. Armageddon is very much a human creation.
===================
For one, the USA President ought to be selected by popular vote and not the electoral college system (that is only still relevant for the selection of senators for fair representation in Capitol hill of all states), but for the president not to wage civil war in the half of America which didn't vote his party, USA president's should be selected by the modern popular vote system of exact vote counts, rather than the state overall colour vote system, more reminiscent of the pre 1860s system of communication vz horse back snail mail postage of the state presidential party support status.

And the USA treasury should stimulate the economy by increasing property and other progressive taxes to achieve more social compact and trust within American society and worldwide reputation ( with balanced budgets and also reduced wealth inequality), to make American social compact great, rather than be known as an irresponsible banana republic / pariah country, with a currency not worth the paper on which it is printed (/scamming the world).
Hi, BicCherry!

Your OP is extensive and covers a number of areas. If I'm to respond intelligently, I need to understand what you are saying and be sure of its validity. Let me start small.

You posted, "USA is a morally decadent and uneducated society,". What standard are you using to measure moral decadence? What is the standard for determining whether a society is or is not educated?

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
Torus34 wrote:Hi, BicCherry!

Your OP is extensive and covers a number of areas. If I'm to respond intelligently, I need to understand what you are saying and be sure of its validity. Let me start small.

You posted, "USA is a morally decadent and uneducated society,". What standard are you using to measure moral decadence? What is the standard for determining whether a society is or is not educated?

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Hi Torus34,
Sorry for the slight hyperbole in language used.

I just meant to say that Americans had just become more arrogant and as such lacking in democratic sense or commitment to put their own house (wrt Presidential election methods) such that the current presidential method is just as obsolete as it is dysfunctional and polarising.

The lack of literacy and moral decadence could also be attributed mainly to both the Democrats and Republican parties as they do seem wholely aware of how obsolete and harmful the electorial college method of selection of the president is for both America itself and the world. However, an ex American Ambassador to Singapore has advised me before, the parties are too self serving and confident about successfully gaming the EC Prez election system that they both cannot be bothered to improve the system and thus end up with presidents without the consent of the majority of Americans.
BicCherry wrote:
I just meant to say that Americans had just become more arrogant

That's one way of telling us you're young.

The Electoral College didn't used to be the problem it is now. Now it's a lot worse, and getting worse steadily. That's why so many Whites want to kill democracy: power.
WW3, bring it on baby!

Seriously though. Yes, a WW3 feels imminent. It will be authoritarianism versus western style democracy. There will be two fronts, foreign and domestic. There will be the domestic front where right wing populism like Trumpism that wants to topple democracy, but there will also be the Authoritarian axis under China's lead as well.

I suspect the Authoritarians will win this one.
BicCherry wrote:Hi Torus34,
Sorry for the slight hyperbole in language used.

I just meant to say that Americans had just become more arrogant and as such lacking in democratic sense or commitment to put their own house (wrt Presidential election methods) such that the current presidential method is just as obsolete as it is dysfunctional and polarising.

The lack of literacy and moral decadence could also be attributed mainly to both the Democrats and Republican parties as they do seem wholely aware of how obsolete and harmful the electorial college method of selection of the president is for both America itself and the world. However, an ex American Ambassador to Singapore has advised me before, the parties are too self serving and confident about successfully gaming the EC Prez election system that they both cannot be bothered to improve the system and thus end up with presidents without the consent of the majority of Americans.

Hi.

Let's continue. Stating that the American society is 'uneducated' is definitive. That's hardly 'slight hyperbole' -- your term. So we can then say that the first statement was not true. Is that acceptable to you? So far, so good. You now say that the American society has become 'more arrogant'. Again, I must ask, what is the standard used to determine arrogance? Let's get that settled before proceeding with what follows next. I'm trying to understand fully what you are saying so that I can discuss it without making false assumptions. If I do not understand the basic foundation for your conclusions, I cannot tell whether they are true or false.

Regards.
late wrote:That's one way of telling us you're young.

The Electoral College didn't used to be the problem it is now. Now it's a lot worse, and getting worse steadily. That's why so many Whites want to kill democracy: power.

Hi late,
So u are now telling me that actually, Americans have been arrogant all along and I am young, thus I dunno. Oki, perhaps you are correct, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Anyhow, guess the 'whites' are then unwisely shooting themselves in the foot because they aren't gonna get much mileage against China by killing democracy because that is the premise of America's legitimacy as a world power.

Maybe China knows as much and it seems roughly to me that the sense of justice in China amongst its residents is higher than the equivalent in USA (based on how polarised USA citizens are amongst themselves).

Thus China GDP is set to overtake USA GDP sooner than later.

The Americans just failed to uphold justice internally and failed to put their own house in order.
Rancid wrote:WW3, bring it on baby!

Seriously though. Yes, a WW3 feels imminent. It will be authoritarianism versus western style democracy. There will be two fronts, foreign and domestic. There will be the domestic front where right wing populism like Trumpism that wants to topple democracy, but there will also be the Authoritarian axis under China's lead as well.

I suspect the Authoritarians will win this one.

Hi Rancid,
Toppling democracy is like cutting the nose to spite the face.

Trump supporters are very stupid to do that. China is probably laughing as Trump America shoots itself in the leg.
The USA is indeed a orally decadent and uneducated society, and as such a nuclear first strike by the PRC and DPRK is both necessary and desirable. Once the capitalist parasites have been eliminated by workers' bombs, we can get to the real work of building a space-faring communist society. 8)
Heisenberg wrote:The USA is indeed a orally decadent and uneducated society, and as such a nuclear first strike by the PRC and DPRK is both necessary and desirable. Once the capitalist parasites have been eliminated by workers' bombs, we can get to the real work of building a space-faring communist society. 8)

Hi Heisenberg,
Errrr.... I hope that you are only speaking tongue in cheek.

I did not write my thesis to say that USA was beyond redemption, neither do I state that PRC and DPRK are bastions of good morals. There is as much to be suspect about them as they are shrouded in secrecy, lack of democratic elections, great internet firewalls and AI censorship not least.

I don't think a communist society of your description is any good replacement as it sounds much worse than the government of the USA now.

Please rectify your predictions.
BicCherry wrote:
Hi late,
So u are now telling me that actually, Americans have been arrogant all along and I am young, thus I dunno. Oki, perhaps you are correct, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Anyhow, guess the 'whites' are then unwisely shooting themselves in the foot because they aren't gonna get much mileage against China by killing democracy because that is the premise of America's legitimacy as a world power.

Maybe China knows as much and it seems roughly to me that the sense of justice in China amongst its residents is higher than the equivalent in USA (based on how polarised USA citizens are amongst themselves).

Thus China GDP is set to overtake USA GDP sooner than later.

The Americans just failed to uphold justice internally and failed to put their own house in order.

Europeans used to describe us as "Ugly Americans". Our success with WW2, and after, went to our heads. We also used to push countries around with impunity.

I have no idea about what you mean when you talk about Chinese versus American justice. They are very different in a wide variety of ways. But I get the feeling you don't understand China all that well.

Me too, I have seen Docs be critical of them. I[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]