Chris Hedges says, the only hope for America is mass civil disobedience. My street demonstrations. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Chris Hedges On The Continuing Rise Of Oligarchy And Christian Fascism

Julianna welcomes back Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and best-selling author, Chris Hedges, to discuss how the staggering concentration of wealth at the top has deformed our governing institutions, and how new window dressing will not end oligarchy. They also discuss the rise of Christian fascism and the danger that lies therein. Do not miss this important discussion!
You may know Chris from reading one of his best-selling books including American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War On America, Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle, War Is a Force That Gives Us Meaning, Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt, Death of the Liberal Class. Or his weekly interview show On Contact where he interviews “dissident voices” currently missing from the mainstream media, the black sheep of the establishment, leading to discussions that are not easy to find.

Well if the "Christian Fascists" have the guts to actually war the totalitarian regimes and nations, subdue them and try to build their Christian realm out of it, I have no problem with them. Just remember to leave us alone.

However, they don't.

So they are effectively nobody. It's a waste of time to give a damn...

(EDIT: Clarify who I am referring to)
Steve_American wrote:American Progressives can't ignore them, which seems like your intention.

I have to question: Isn't those "Fascists"' power from attention?

Palestinian armed groups in Gaza do have a history[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

^ His lies are creative at least, I'll give him th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

^ I shared the Sachs and Meirsheimer videos in her[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]