Extinction Rebellion continues week long protests with City of London ‘blood money’ protest - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Every government needs to tax carbon so fossil fuels cost more than green energy/vehicle use. But basically every major country has to do this, because the country that doesn't will be able to sell their goods cheaper on the global market and put everyone else out of business.

The cost of virtually all goods and services will also go up. Since nobody wants to do this, we won't see drastic measures taken.

Hopefully in 100 years the technology will exist to reverse most of the effects of climate change.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Every government needs to tax carbon so fossil fuels cost more than green energy/vehicle use. But basically every major country has to do this, because the country that doesn't will be able to sell their goods cheaper on the global market and put everyone else out of business.

The cost of virtually all goods and services will also go up. Since nobody wants to do this, we won't see drastic measures taken.

Hopefully in 100 years the technology will exist to reverse most of the effects of climate change.

Yes, hopefully, however if nothing is done, 100 years from now we will very likely be in a new Dark Age. If there are any humans alive.

I guess you and I profoundly disagree on ACC.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]