Entertainment for the ECM Nations. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The on-going contest between the states of Texas and Florida to see which legislature and governor can come up with the most unusual, useless law should provide much amusement for the folks on the other side of the big pond. I've used the word 'useless' because the laws are immediately challenged and will in all probability not survive challenges.

Perhaps the Georgia legislature will also try to get a piece of this action. Arizona, at this time, is another possible dark horse, especially in ballot recount procedures.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
Hi! ECM = European Common Market. In the linguistic whirlwind of our language these days, the term's probably best defined as archaic. But, then, so am I. Regards, stay safe 'n well.
Torus34 wrote:Hi! ECM = European Common Market. In the linguistic whirlwind of our language these days, the term's probably best defined as archaic. But, then, so am I. Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Yah, google had forgotten the term.
Now we say EU or EZ.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]