Media Mistakes In The Trump Era - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

pugsville wrote:Make a list of the lies told by Donald Trump,

Not mistakes. Deliberate falsehoods.

Do your own research. I am not your servant.
ArthurTandy1 wrote:Do your own research. I am not your servant.

The point remains. If yo are concerned about honesty and accuracy why are you not in arms about Donald Trump? or Fox news?

You are solely concerned with certain types of "mistakes". You freely spam this site with all sorts of highly dubious media stories,

When challenged you are unable to produce a shred of actual evidence to back you claims.
pugsville wrote:The point remains. If yo are concerned about honesty and accuracy why are you not in arms about Donald Trump? or Fox news?

You are solely concerned with certain types of "mistakes". You freely spam this site with all sorts of highly dubious media stories,

When challenged you are unable to produce a shred of actual evidence to back you claims.

You are LYING. I just posted evidence.
ArthurTandy1 wrote:You are LYING. I just posted evidence.

You misusing the word evidence.

But it's not response to my point. Your outrage is totally selective. Everything you post is through an absolute partizan black/white filter.
pugsville wrote:You misusing the word evidence.

But it's not response to my point. Your outrage is totally selective. Everything you post is through an absolute partizan black/white filter.

Up your arrogant ass. I will post what I want and don't give a shit what you want.
You misspelled "responsive".

"You misusing" is not English, asshole.
You misspelled "partisan".
ArthurTandy1 wrote:Up your arrogant ass. I will post what I want and don't give a shit what you want.
You misspelled "responsive".

"You misusing" is not English, asshole.
You misspelled "partisan".

I'm a very poor speller. It's not news. I still know what words mean, unlike some.

You just posting a bunch of poor posts containing deranged rantings of conspiracy theory and trash media. It don't help discussion. And you are adding nothing to them to actually stimulate some reasonable debate.

What are you aiming to do?

Wht are tyring to accomplish here.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Journalism officially died in 2016 and we're still watching the funeral thinking the corpse might pop out of the casket.

Journalism did not die, but it declined because many journalists are liars like you.
Well, well, well. It looks like a SECOND CNN producer is a pedophile.

Project Veritas has released the name of the latest CNN producer to be embroiled in a pedophilia scandal. Rick Saleeby, the staffer in question, is a producer on "The Lead with Jake Tapper."

https://thepostmillennial.com/project-v ... le-scandal

- - - - -

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin caught jerking off on a zoom session. Then fired. Then REHIRED.

Don Lemon going to court in a sexual assault case.

Then we have Cuomo defending his sex harassing brother.

Look, there's only so many head cases on CNN. This is FIVE people in a very small population. There seems to be a problem in leftyville. Hide your children.
Over 75% of Americans Say Media’s Primary Goal Is Advancing Own Political Agenda

76.3% of Americans now believe the establishment media's primary goal is to push its own political agenda, according to a poll from the Trafalgar Group and Convention of States Action.

62.7% of Demcorats believe "the primary focus of the mainstream media’s coverage of current events is to advance their own opinions or political agenda."

While 37.3% believe "finding and reporting the facts" is their main objective.

Republicans believe the media is primarily focused on advancing its own political narrative.

76.1% of Independents believe the same thing

Poll: https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp-co ... Report.pdf

https://neonnettle.com/news/17783-over- ... cal-agenda
BlutoSays wrote:Over 75% of Americans Say Media’s Primary Goal Is Advancing Own Political Agenda

76.3% of Americans now believe the establishment media's primary goal is to push its own political agenda, according to a poll from the Trafalgar Group and Convention of States Action.

62.7% of Demcorats believe "the primary focus of the mainstream media’s coverage of current events is to advance their own opinions or political agenda."

While 37.3% believe "finding and reporting the facts" is their main objective.

Republicans believe the media is primarily focused on advancing its own political narrative.

76.1% of Independents believe the same thing

Poll: https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp-co ... Report.pdf

https://neonnettle.com/news/17783-over- ... cal-agenda

CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times and The Washington Post are journalists just like Joseph Goebbels was a "journalist." ROTFL!

@FiveofSwords wrote: More genuine anthropologi[…]

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]