Bruce Gagnon drops major truth bombs - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Bruce Gagnon wrote:...The banksters in London and Wall Street are the essential movers and shakers of US-UK-NATO foreign policy.

The CIA is their primary arm of control.

Add to them the burgeoning global military industrial complex and the political ‘mis-leaders’ they generously contribute to. The corporate controlled mainstream media are also accessories to the present day crimes.

Together they add up to a formidable crew of what I call ‘pirates’ who are stealing the national treasures throughout the western capitalist world and using them to supress and colonize others across the Global South and here at home...

If you wanted to explain what is wrong with Western colonialism, or why the West finds itself in a corner with its nukes and media lies today, you could take the above text, and set it to music.

You would have a hit song that would change the world.

Mike12 wrote:It will take you 10 years to shout shit at yourself about winning against France, though.

Who is this adressed to?

I am not part of an entity that "won against France."

And the truth bombs in the OP could be altered to be "about France" or any other second-tier colonial nation.

But what the OP is telling us is about ... rich, Western countries, and how they got rich (despite all the poor people that live in them).

The banksters in London and Wall Street are the essential movers and shakers of US-UK-NATO foreign policy.

The West's Usury-Masters have enough money to tie up all our brains in lies. They can pay trolls to argue against every word you type. And they have enough money to bribe whatever political party you think you might want to vote for.

This type of concentrated power makes any kind of democracy (or self-actualization) as impossible for humans as it is for any other domesticated farm animal.
QatzelOk wrote:Who is this adressed to?

I am not part of an entity that "won against France."

And the truth bombs in the OP could be altered to be "about France" or any other second-tier colonial nation.

But what the OP is telling us is about ... rich, Western countries, and how they got rich (despite all the poor people that live in them).

The banksters in London and Wall Street are the essential movers and shakers of US-UK-NATO foreign policy.

The West's Usury-Masters have enough money to tie up all our brains in lies. They can pay trolls to argue against every word you type. And they have enough money to bribe whatever political party you think you might want to vote for.

This type of concentrated power makes any kind of democracy (or self-actualization) as impossible for humans as it is for any other domesticated farm animal.

Man I was talking about Britain winning against France in Korea. Did you like the map? Who KNOWS about those boutique owners. A nation of shopkeepers. Ho Chi Minh smoking an existential cigarette. C'est la Vie. Hey I heard their blind men led some blind men down some flight of stairs then they needed to become French for it.
The Best Ghost Hunts in the UK (Tours and Scares All Year Long)
God Save The Queen is the national anthem of Korea. They sing it scottish. Auld Lang Syne- Aegukga - Robert Burns. Aegukga is from Flower of Scotland and the Provisional Government of Korea. Flower of Scotland...

Mike12 wrote:Man I was talking about Britain winning against France in Korea.

And what does this have to do with the OP?

Are you saying that the Banks of London always win against other nations?

That French banks aren't quite as powerful as Anglo-American banks?

That France is at a "colonialist" disadvantage because of this?

That its secret services can easily be booby-trapped by Anglo-American money?
QatzelOk wrote:
If you wanted to explain what is wrong with Western colonialism, or why the West finds itself in a corner with its nukes and media lies today, you could take the above text, and set it to music.

uh huh....
QatzelOk wrote:If you wanted to explain what is wrong with Western colonialism, or why the West finds itself in a corner with its nukes and media lies today, you could take the above text, and set it to music.

" European nations explored, conquered, settled, and exploited large areas of the world." all in one. Not individually? I explored a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahn_Changho
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Ahn

Korea did you want to come are the
Korean people your enemies are the
Chinese does your country have
possessions in Korea that it must
protect you have been betrayed
oh you are puppets in the hands of
imperialistic war mongers who seek to
keep China from finding a place in the
Sun were you fighting to keep the
imperial colonies of Hong Kong and
Shanghai in British hands they are
Chinese you know carved out of a heart
of China with British bayonets were you
fighting to keep the friendship peerless
in Indochina but Dutch in Indonesia

pardon me comrade may I ask a question
yes if it is constructed oh it is then
I'll be happy to answer it who is
fighting the imperialistic Russians to
keep them out of China Russia is a
friend of China pardon me perhaps I was
confused
the Russians are a people's democracy
like China well tell me is it not fact
that Russia carved outer mongolia
Manchuria Tibet and other territories
out of the heart of China just as they
carved Hungary Poland Czechoslovakia
Romania Bulgaria Latvia Estonia how did
the heart of Europe capitalistic Wall
Street lies oh I'm just seeking the
truth then the Russians hold Manchuria
but that is different the Russians are
in China has invited guests
oh well then but then the Chinese
government ruled these Chinese provinces
occupied by the Russian troops really
the Russians are taking their orders
from the Chinese yes that is null tellus
comrade how many Russians have you given
orders to said I'll call you past but
for comrade I'm just trying to help
these men to understand the truth of
your fact your obstructionist you and
your church anything you say everything
you do ever since you've been here

9:58
remember what Davis is I don't even know
10:02
what month it is Thanksgiving oh great
10:07
we sure got a lot to be thankful for
10:09
this year
10:12
you know I remember back in Kansas
10:15
cavatelli I come from Kansas and I was a
10:19
kid back on the farm Thanksgiving was a
10:21
big day took mother about week ten days
10:25
to get ready for it I can still see
10:28
mother in the kitchen
10:30
turning off pumpkin pies or the crusted
10:32
melon in your mouth cakes chocolate
10:36
vanilla icing then about four o'clock
10:39
and they have to know we all sit down
10:40
Potter would say grace we pitch in
10:43
turkey with cranberry sauce mashed
10:47
potatoes with giblet gravy from putting
10:51
in hard sauce knock it off what are you
11:05
things like Thanksgiving because then
11:08
when comrades son starts hammering at
11:11
you guys about how good the red idea is
11:13
and how stinking America is you can look
11:16
him right in the eye and laugh at him
11:17
for the liar yes I'm sorry I should have
11:21
known we had at Merrill huh it may not
11:27
be turkey with all the fixings but it's
11:28
still Thanksgiving
11:32
Heavenly Father bless this food such as
11:36
it is and this day
11:41
we have much to be thankful for we're
11:44
men living together who have learned to
11:48
trust each other and to suffer together

Potemkin wrote:Another sterling on-point contribution from @Mike12 there. Keep ‘em coming, Mike! :up:

Whats my problem? Bruce is an activist nut job thats fine. What do you aim for me to contribute though? Here's his article closing.

"We are all part of this earth.

We have lost our spiritual connections to life. We must recover that precious connection. Otherwise we will remain lost in space.

• • •

We are grateful to Bruce Gagnon for sharing his valuable and thought-provoking views."

Anti-Colonization was completed with a host of such heroes think of Nelson Mandela, Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr too.
That all effects different people differently. There's no Anglo-Race War, everybody thought of everything in World War 2, how awful is that one?
Secession belongs to a different class of remedies. It is to be justified upon the basis that the States are sovereign. There was a time when none denied it. I hope the time may come again, when a better comprehension of the theory of our Government, and the inalienable rights of the people of the States, will prevent any one from denying that each State is a sovereign, and thus may reclaim the grants which it has made to any agent whomsoever.
-Jefferson Davis

The Solemn League and Covenant was an agreement between the Scottish Covenanters and the leaders of the English Parliamentarians in 1643. the Church of Scotland (the Kirk) accepted it and on 25 September 1643 so did the English Parliament and the Westminster Assembly.The Presbyterian Covenanters promised their aid, on condition that the Scottish system of church government was adopted in England. This was acceptable to the majority of the English Long Parliament, as many MPs were Presbyterians.

"This was in effect a treaty between the English Parliament and its Scottish counterpart for the preservation of the reformed religion in Scotland, the reformation of religion in England and Ireland "according to the word of God and the example of the best reformed churches", and the "extirpation of popery [and] prelacy".

Almost all Puritan clergy left the Church of England after the restoration of the monarchy in 1660 and the 1662 Uniformity Act. Many continued to practice their faith in nonconformist denominations, especially in Congregationalist and Presbyterian churches.[2] The nature of the movement in England changed radically, although it retained its character for a much longer period in New England.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puritans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilgrims_(Plymouth_Colony)
Attachments
OIP (5).jpg
OIP (5).jpg (8.25 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
Mike12 wrote:Whats my problem? Bruce is an activist nut job thats fine. What do you aim for me to contribute though? Here's his article closing.

"We are all part of this earth.

We have lost our spiritual connections to life. We must recover that precious connection. Otherwise we will remain lost in space."

That disconnection is very serious as it has happened as we also lost touch with our communities, and with one another.

The type of hideous national rot that Bruce Gagnon describes in the OP article... is the result of docile, obedient lemmings re-working the same atrocities over and over again... and thinking that they'll get it right eventually. Being "out of touch" is also criticial here as it describes the loss of community, and the resultant loss in a community voice and shared values.
Steve_American wrote:@Mike12,
IMO, "Gods and Generals" was a movie made as pure propaganda, aka lies, to push the Southern POV in a sneaky way.

For example, all the Blacks with speaking parts are loyal to their masters and seem to like being slaves.

https://jeffersondavis.rice.edu/archive ... ech-boston

Countrymen, Brethren, Democrats--Most happy am I to meet you, and to have received here renewed assurance--of that which I have so long believed--
While in yet another direction rise the Heights of Dorchester, once the encampment of the great Virginian, the man who came here in the cause of American independence, who did not ask "is this a town of Virginia?" but, "Is this a town of my brethren?
? It cannot be, for servitude is the only agency through which Christianity has reached that degraded race, the only means by which they have been civilized and elevated. Or is their charity manifested in denunciation of their brethren who are restrained from answering by the contempt which they feel for a mere brawler, whose weapons are empty words?
Madness must rule the hour when American citizens, trampling as well upon the great principles at the foundation of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States, as upon the honorable obligations which their fathers imposed upon them, shall turn with internecine hand to sacrifice themselves as well as their brethren, upon the altar of sectional fanaticism.
My friends, my brethren, my countrymen--[applause]--I thank you for the patient attention you have given me. It is the first time it has been my fortune to address an audience here.
New Englanders to obtain a better acquaintance than one can who passes in the ordinary way through the country, at the speed of the railroad tourist. I have stayed long enough to feel that generous hospitality which evinces itself to-night, which has showed itself in every town and village of New England where I have gone--long enough to learn that though not represented in Congress, there is within the limits of New England a large mass of as true Democrats as are to be found in any portion of the Union. Their purposes, their construction of the Constitution, their hopes for the future, their respect for the past, is the same as that which exists among my beloved brethren in Mississippi.

Puritan Pilgrims -These Separatist and Independent strands of Puritanism became prominent in the 1640s, when the supporters of a presbyterian polity in the Westminster Assembly were unable to forge a new English national church

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongsu_Church
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilgol_Church

Scottish Princess is hard to get and other users have uploaded other audio files. "wee" and "lass" are used heavily but the scottish general uses "bonnie" a lot from other users.

The Bonnie Blue Flag - from the film “Gods and Generals.”

In January 1846, the Alabama legislature moved the state capitol from Tuscaloosa to the more centrally located city of Montgomery. The capitol building, completed in 1851, still serves as the capitol today. Montgomery holds a strategic place in state and national history as Alabama's seat of government, the original Confederate capital, and the birthplace of the American civil rights movement.
In June 1950, in an effort to unite Korea, Kim II-Sung moved his army South. South Koreans following the Korean War (1950 – 53) generally were very pro-United States. Because of American assistance to restore the devastated economy of South Korea after the war and willingness of the United States to sacrifice its own soldiers to help South Korea gain independence from the North.
In South Korea, if you hear “외국 (oeguk; foreign country)” or “외국인 (oegugin; foreigner)” from a Korean, then that would mean the person is saying “America” or “American.”
``Free Korea," as the South was known, considered itself invaded. Indeed it had been. Ill-equipped and unprepared, its forces were helpless to prevent the North Koreans from taking Seoul and pummeling their way through the country with astonishing speed.
e·gal·i·tar·i·an
[iˌɡaləˈterēən]
ADJECTIVE
relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities
When our forefathers prepared the immortal document that proclaimed our independence, they asserted that every individual is endowed by his Creator with certain inalienable rights. As we gaze back through history to that date, it is clear that our nation has striven to live up to this declaration, applying it to nations as well as to individuals.

Today we proudly assert that the government of the United States is still committed to this concept, both in its activities at home and abroad.

The purpose is Divine; the implementation is human.

Our country and its government have made mistakes--human mistakes. They have been of the head--not of the heart. And it is still true that the great concept of the dignity of all men, alike created in the image of the Almighty, has been the compass by which we have tried and are trying to steer our course.

So long as we continue by its guidance, there will be true progress in human affairs, both among ourselves and among those with whom we deal.

To achieve a more perfect fidelity to it, I submit, is a worthy ambition as we meet together in these first days of this, the first session of the 85th Congress.[2]
Eisenhower State of the Union '57

Proclaimed in the Constitution of the Nation and in many of our historic documents, and rounded in devout religious convictions, these principles enunciate:

A vigilant regard for human liberty.

A wise concern for human welfare.

A ceaseless effort for human progress.

con·ven·ti·cle
a secret or unlawful religious meeting, typically of people with nonconformist views.
noun
a secret or unauthorized meeting, especially for religious worship, as those held by Protestant dissenters in England in the 16th and 17th centuries.
a place of meeting or assembly, especially a Nonconformist meeting house.

Elizabeth II 1957
But it is not the new inventions which are the difficulty. The trouble is caused by unthinking people who carelessly throw away ageless ideals as if they were old and outworn machinery.

They would have religion thrown aside, morality in personal and public life made meaningless, honesty counted as foolishness and self-interest set up in place of self-restraint.
I believe in our qualities and in our strength, I believe that together we can set an example to the world which will encourage upright people everywhere.

I would like to read you a few lines from 'Pilgrim's Progress', because I am sure we can say with Mr Valiant for Truth, these words:

"Though with great difficulty I am got hither, yet now I do not repent me of all the trouble I have been at to arrive where I am. My sword I give to him that shall succeed me in my pilgrimage and my courage and skill to him that can get it. My marks and scars I carry with me, to be a witness for me that I have fought his battles who now will be my rewarder."

John Bunyan (/ˈbʌnjən/; baptised 30 November 1628 – 31 August 1688) was an English writer and Puritan preacher best remembered as the author of the Christian allegory The Pilgrim's Progress, which also became an influential literary model. In addition to The Pilgrim's Progress, Bunyan wrote nearly sixty titles, many of them expanded sermons.
Bunyan enlisted in the Parliamentary army when an edict demanded 225 recruits from the town of Bedford.
Bunyan was arrested under the Conventicle Act of 1593, which made it an offence to attend a religious gathering other than at the parish church

Students can protest on campus, but they can't jus[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]