NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Tells Trump Supporters to Leave the State - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

ckaihatsu wrote:Maybe the government could carve out its own 'Taiwan' from the mainland, or whatever, for the Trumpists.

It's a *toughie*, though -- ! (grin)

I’m thinking Hawaii. Get them as far away as possible. Lol.

North America

Right-wing dictatorships largely emerged in Central America and the Caribbean during the early 20th century. Sometimes they arose in order to provide concessions to American corporations such as the United Fruit Company, forming regimes that have been described as "banana republics".[154] North American right-wing dictatorships were instrumental in suppressing their countries' labour movements and instituting corporatist economies. During the Cold War, these right-wing dictatorships were characterized by a distinct anti-communist ideology, and often rose to power through US-backed coups.

List of North American right-wing dictatorships

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-win ... th_America
BlutoSays wrote:Video:

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul Tells Trump Supporters to Leave the State

“Get out of town because you do not represent our values. You are not New Yorkers.”

Wild! Is she handing out machetes for some Rwanda style genocide yet?

https://rumble.com/v1hh9ml-ny-gov.-kath ... state.html

Hi, BlutoSays.

We're getting some pretty strong comments about 'them' from all sides these days. A bit of time spent listening to the AM radio talk show host, Mr. Mark Levin, will prove instructive.

I've just completed reading a book I'd recommend to all who are concerned with where the United States of America is, and where it's heading, with regard to the democracy-no democracy spectrum. It's titled Why Civil Wars Start, by Barbara Walter. In it, the auther draws upon several deep data bases on nations across the spectrum through time. This permits the erection of a framework against which a nation can be evaluated. The US, at this time, is not in bad shape, but there are indications which are not positive.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.
@BlutoSays

You and many of your fellow Republicans/Trump Supporters are liars too. You can't back up your accusations with facts. I can back up my accusation with cold hard facts and reality. So that simply makes you and your fellow Republicans nothing more than liars who are just trying to blame everybody else for your own shortcomings. You guys are losers. Truth is not on your side.

Just be honest and say your Nazi fascists who don't give a damn about anybody but yourself and be done with it. We already know it. So you should just be honest with yourself and own it because that's what you really are. Better yet, just move to Russia, you're not real Americans anyway.

You're not one of my fellow Americans and I will never consider you an American. Ever. PERIOD. You don't deserve to be called Americans. You're Nazis and you are pure evil. You are evil people. I mean that too. As far as I am concerned you are the enemy and no different than Putin's government. I know whose side I am on and I take sides and I know who the enemy is and that is you. You will never be an American.

You're the enemy and an enemy to freedom and to peace and to basic rights that all human beings deserve. It's as simple as that. The real Americans are here to fight you, to fight your lies, to fight for the genuine rule of law, and to fight for freedom.

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]