Clownshow Minus One - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By BlutoSays
ckaihatsu wrote:BS is a national-security type, because cost-cutting doesn't apply to nationalist-political (military-industrial complex) pork.

Hey commie, shut it. No one cares what you think with your walls of text, wikipedia citations and fucked up diagrams. :D
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
Hey commie, shut it. No one cares what you think with your walls of text, wikipedia citations and fucked up diagrams. :D

Got the Uncle Sam *jammies* yet -- ?

x D
BlutoSays wrote:No, it doesn't fit the definition of cancel culture. It fits how the U.S. Constitution works.

It fits your definition that you gave.

Are you now changing your definition of cancel culture? If so, what is the new definition that excludes both these examples?

Please be clear.
By BlutoSays
Pants-of-dog wrote:It fits your definition that you gave.

Are you now changing your definition of cancel culture? If so, what is the new definition that excludes both these examples?

Please be clear.

Yes, please be clear.

Did I provide a defintion of cancel culture?
By ckaihatsu
So are we totes-good with Europe and Russia now, BS -- ? (Or is it going to be more *Orwellian* shit -- ?)

Russian Oil Is Fueling American Cars Via Sanctions Loophole | WSJ

By BlutoSays
ckaihatsu wrote:BS is a national-security type, because cost-cutting doesn't apply to nationalist-political (military-industrial complex) pork.

Yes, I may be a national-security type.

Careful CK. I may MKULTRA you. :lol:
Last edited by BlutoSays on 20 Nov 2022 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
Yes, I may be a national-security type.

Careful CK. I may MKULTRA you. :lol:

Well, you're a *geographic nationalist* anyway, since your politics are only concerned with *lines on a map*.
By BlutoSays
ckaihatsu wrote:Well, you're a *geographic nationalist* anyway, since your politics are only concerned with *lines on a map*.

whatevs
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
whatevs

Hey, it's either this or endless videos of cars skidding in the snow, so we may as well work this out as best we can.

(Wait.)

x D

So you're like a swordsman without a master, now that Trump's gone, huh? Just no future employment with *balloting*, okay -- ? Thanks.

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]