Could a UK country become independent in Autumn 2023? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Good evening. If i'm a new user, i made a topic today and i want you to know about something is very important to talk about. No, it's not Scotland, or Wales, or Northern Ireland. But it's something else!!!

For months, i have plan everything and so gentlemen i am bringing you a question: Could the Southern part of England become independent this year? The answer is YES!!!

At 5am this Tuesday morning, i have publish my report to examine the future of the Southern part of England and the recent controversial political landscape that may lead to the country's departure from the United Kingdom but also to split England into two at the same time if scheduled for 30th September like this: https://b726e17b-a866-441c-a61c-e3e92b059acb.filesusr.com/ugd/0a452d_df08b5751ddf4fb3a2c16ed2254225b9.pdf (video also avaliable to watch since being premiered this week via https://youtu.be/0FwKS6Xu0M4)

It contains details about the plans to secure the Southern part of England's departure from the UK this autumn if i hold a non-vote referendum meeting with all residents to take part at the Woodhall Community Centre in Welwyn Garden City on 30th July to raise their hands up in favour of (but not against) independence of the country for what should become known as "Southern England". This comes amid my point of view that toxic politics and Coronavirus are to blame for serious failures to bypass the rest of the UK countries, including Northern England and Scotland, over the events including COP 26 and Eurovision. Despite my slight poor typing, all of the information are corrected at the time of its publication as i can reveal some of the details i've mentioned in the report i made.

The report of mine also contains the plan to open a new government in my hometown to escape the clutches of Westminster amid years of the current (but also the last) and toxic UK political climate as in today and therefore politics could be abolished as a result for the first time, although it would remain the decisions; checks; and balances of power. But it said that, while the planned construction of a new government building to be set on Hyde Way and planning to open it next year, the new government would be temporarily in place at the soon-to-be former Welwyn Hatfield Council office building a day after we leave the United Kingdom. In world first, this Southern English country alone would introduce the first 24/7 civilian-lead non-political government and would be expected to include overnight workers from Ireland and Europe. On the opening day of the new government, the Assembly would be created and it would replace Parliament while the monarchy to be replaced by the newly-created Head of State amid ongoing protest against the monarchy by the Republic campaign group. At the same time, new laws would be introduced starting with the new Military (Army) Safeguarding Act - a law that would mark a return to military patrol on the streets to keep the population safe from any form of crime for the first time since 1829 but the army would also respect civil liability to avoid military intervention in civilian life.

The ban of short words in Southern England (and soon around the world) are increasingly likely under a new law because i am not going to say about it but to me i got upset too much over people using short words in everyday life and social media because it should have been wrong in the past and may have been wrong now so common wording such as university, celebrities, and Liberal Democrat(s) must be used instead if by law to limit the use of human language. Also the short words should finally be censored by the media to remove certain words in film and television shows (e.g. Doctor Who, Noughts+Crosses) but others must be withdrawn from distribution - this includes as of the following (if not mentioned in this report): The World's End (filmed partly in Welwyn Garden City for the real-life Newton Heaven), a documentary about the 80s band Bros (they are brothers Luke and Matt Goss), and a 1977 Christmas Special of Some Mothers Do 'ave 'em. As a result, these would need to be rewritten and remade to remove certain words

The report of mine also mentioned that there would be a new law that allows your favourite content from streaming services to be finally available on physical media (including DVD and Blu-ray) by prioritising some of Disney+'s finest content such as Willow the TV Series and The One and Only Ivan. It also mention about the new government's ambition to open a new physical media store focusing more on DVD and Blu-ray to try and reduce the frustration over content removal from Disney+ earlier this spring after fans raised concerns about it since the news came on 19th May.

The report also questioned about sporting events being affected by the independence of Southern England and it would become highly likely for the events to be either postponed or cancelled until November at the latest in order to remove all of the references to UK sports for the foreseeable future.

I hope you like my report when you click on it and download it where possible but if the page is too big please zooming it out slightly by at least 33%.

And remember, no disagreements about my plan because otherwise it would cause trolling and criticism. Many thanks.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]