News show called "The National Desk" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Has anyone ever heard of the news show called The National Desk? It's kinda like Fox News but it mostly aired on TV stations that are owned by the right-wing supporting company called Sinclair Broadcasting.

Every time the show starts, it often centers around the economy, especially gas prices and inflation. For the past few days as I watch the program, one of the top stories are inflation-related, but most of the time is about rising gas prices. For what reason why is it the most discussed topic on the show? Is the show really scaremongering as if the economy is going to get this bad, and for how long? Are they going to have experts on the show warning the viewers that gas is going to go up to $6/gal because of "speculative" factors by the market? ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. don't talk about gas prices and inflation as much as The National Desk.

I think this show needs to be cancelled. It is much worse than "doomscrolling".....

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]