Brings in 6 different men to test, trying to find father of her child - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

This helps show how trashy many of the people in the U.S. are.

This woman appeared on the Maury show 3 separate times. Trying to find the biological father of her 2-year-old son, she brought 3 men to be tested. Then she returned with 2 more men to be tested. And finally she appeared once more, bringing another man.
They tested a total of 6 men. None of them turned out to be the father.

video:
click here

The first time, she brought 3 men to be tested. Then she returned with 2 more men to be tested. And finally she appeared once more, bringing another man.

Some viewers of the video left comments that "She definitely has a type", referring to the fact that all 6 of the men are black, and she is white.

The full first segment can be seen in this long video towards the very end, starting at 31:00 into the video.
"I slept with 100 Men! Who's my baby's father?"

"I Slept with 100 Men... Will I Ever Find My Baby's Dad?" Episode aired April 5, 2010
"Maury" (talk show)

Angela, her little son Brandon, James, Brandon, Lee; David, Deondre; (last man unnamed)

alternate link
here
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Rancid anyone who applauds and approves genocid[…]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]