On the epidemic of truth inversion - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

ingliz wrote:@FiveofSwords

"I have no clue what you are talking about"

Variations in skin colour that are to be found in the Maltese population, often within the same family group, and Hitler's reaction to our mongrel Arab roots when he was told of it.

:)

I am familiar with Malta. I have seen dna analysis of current residents of Malta. I don't understand why this is supposed to be significant to me.
@FiveofSwords

The significance for you is who is 'white' and how it changes.

You can't have a White Genocide without defining whiteness.

:lol:

The significance for you is who is 'white' and how it changes.

You can't have a White Genocide without defining whiteness.

What does Malta have to do with that? Why not instead focus on Haiti or something? All the white people in Haiti were slaughtered and now only black people live there. Is that a sort of change that you think would challenge my world view?
@FiveofSwords

Without defining who is white your White Genocide may turn a muddy grey or baby shit brown and then where would you be politically.

FiveofSwords wrote:You may be unaware of this, but you are contradicting mainstream science when you suggest racial differences are non adaptive. All dcientigic evidence points to race actually being adaptive.

Race is not a scientific concept at all.

Meanwhile, it is quite obvious that race is deeply important to everyone in this forum...otherwise you wouldn't care about some 'suspected white supremacist'.

It is not ‘race’ which is deeply important to us, but racism.

I would say the 'white race' is even much younger than 10k years...but you keep changing your story. Are you admitting the white race exists now?

I put the phrase “white race” in quotes, because it is not a scientific concept. The phenotype of white skin in European populations is under 10,000 years old. And I really don’t understand why it matters so much to you.

Without defining who is white your White Genocide may turn a muddy grey or baby shit brown and then where would you be politically.

I don't have some issue with defining who is white. Neither does anyone else. Everyone understands who white people are. We are the people who need to be paying black people reparations. We are the people who are doctors too often so it is really important that med schools accept less of us. I certainly have never experienced in my personal life anyone being unsure of whether I am white...maybe you have? Maybe we just look different. Anyway...only you seem to have some issue figuring out which people are white. Society in general has no such issue.
Potemkin wrote:Race is not a scientific concept at all.

I put the phrase “white race” in quotes, because it is not a scientific concept. The phenotype of white skin in European populations is under 10,000 years old. And I really don’t understand why it matters so much to you.

Do you think race is important to t&person who wrote this article, for example? https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/n ... rsify.html
@FiveofSwords

If you don't have a problem defining 'white', then do so and stop this skirting around the issue.

As it happens I did have a problem at Border Control Heathrow. That was until I showed them my fancy engraved full-page visa which is usually given to rich bastards, and then miraculously the rubber gloves went back in the drawer.

Most likely after seeing the visa, they decided I could make their life difficult if I chose, and that possibility overrode their prejudice.

Last edited by ingliz on 13 Apr 2024 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Potemkin wrote:Race is not a scientific concept at all.

It matters to him a whole lot because he really has written that the US Congress and US Senate and the US gov't is on a campaign worldwide to wipe out the White Race.

Who is the White Race in the US? People who look white on the outside to the casual observer? Or people who are one drop Black or Indigenous or some other non European group in the DNA level? Who passes as white and who does not? It all gets tricky. He wrote to @Deutschmania some shit that basically says he does not believe the Holocaust happened either. So good luck trying to get him to admit that it should not matter to him. He is in denial about science in general Potemkin.

Lol.

It matters to him because his entire identity is wrapped up in that meaningless difference of white skin or whatever the fuck he thinks defines his life. Does he say to us, I matter because I got my PhD in genetics from so and so university and I am an expert in race? These are my studies, my thesis proving that white people are superior because we are the race that has done every important thing on the planet and the rest are not the best. Simply the Best. Better than all the rest. If he had gone to Uni and gotten a terminal degree in genetics? He would have had to survive the scrutiny of his peers in that field of knowledge. He can't. Did not put in the work or do the review by experts in genetics. What he wants to do is take bits and pieces of work done by serious scientists in genetics and anthropology, and use it to make it a political message by a group The Third Reich that lost WWII and are maligned by the victors of that war. Bring back an ideology that did so much damage on a moral and destructive level that to climb out of that hole, they need to appeal to false concepts. Like a generic white race being snuffed out by a system that denies them power in a nation that has a lot of money and a lot of minority groups they think are inferior but gaining on them. It is not an accident that Donald Trump refused to alienate the White Power groups and came to power after the two terms of the Obama administration. Why? Their white supremacy was threatened by a mulatto President with a Black family in the White House. It freaked them out. They come out of the woodwork. What is next? Jose Gonzalez as the president of the USA with a Mexican face that looks like a taco? The HORROR. :lol:

Then he self-flagellates. Oh, the White Race that does not agree with us are race traitors or brainwashed.

How do you get him to debate rationally about White race shit labels with you Pote?

Do you see how rotten that entire mentality is? They do not want to define it. They want to run from rebuttal and scientific evidence presented, they want to deflect and they want to avoid. Yet the reason they can't convince other white people who disagree with them is because they are brainwashed by who? Other white people?

It is a merry-go-round of total lack of logic.
@ingliz wrote:

@FiveofSwords

If you don't have a problem defining 'white', then do so and stop this skirting around the issue.

He has to deflect, avoid and skirt. Why?

He is a coward. Period.
That is what he is doing skirting the issue. :D

As it happens I did have a problem at Border Control Heathrow until I showed them my fancy engraved full-page 'Right of Abode' visa which is usually given to rich bastards, and then miraculously the rubber gloves went back in the drawer.

It appears people see what they want to see which was my green passport with Arabic script inside - Mintoff thought we should celebrate our Arabness.

Well, you don't give me much of a reason to discuss anything with you if you are unable to admit that you, just like everyone, do have an intuitive understanding of 'white' and you can identify people who are white. I don't believe anyone really has a difficult time determining whether Taylor swift is white or not...but you feel the need to pretend as if you do have a hard time eith that because you are worried about the political implications if white people exist. I just don't believe you.
FiveofSwords wrote:
Well, you don't give me much of a reason to discuss anything with you if you are unable to admit that you, just like everyone, do have an intuitive understanding of 'white' and you can identify people who are white. I don't believe anyone really has a difficult time determining whether Taylor swift is white or not...but you feel the need to pretend as if you do have a hard time eith that because you are worried about the political implications if white people exist. I just don't believe you.

His credibility isn't under question, yours is.

You have blown your credibility to subatomic particles, and there's no way to salvage it.

Some things take a long time to understand. For example, why do some persist when they know they are wrong. The answer is depressingly simple, it's easy.
late wrote:His credibility isn't under question, yours is.

You have blown your credibility to subatomic particles, and there's no way to salvage it.

Some things take a long time to understand. For example, why do some persist when they know they are wrong. The answer is depressingly simple, it's easy.

Then by all means do not address me anymore. It isn't like I will miss you
Last edited by FiveofSwords on 13 Apr 2024 18:48, edited 1 time in total.
FiveofSwords wrote:Skin color has nothing to do with who is white.

Then what criteria define who is ‘white’? And why?
FiveofSwords wrote:Skin color has nothing to do with who is white.

You have been focusing almost exclusively on skin colour as a determinant of race. Now you seem to be contradicting yourself.
FiveofSwords wrote:you can identify people who are white.

Why are you so surprised?

a) Race is a social construct.

b) I live in society.

It would be odd if I could not.

Note a social construct is a concept that exists not in objective reality but as a result of human interaction.

It exists because humans agree that it exists.

Your failure to see that perceived reality is not objective. That people participate in constructing and institutionalising their reality is your problem, not mine.

Last edited by ingliz on 13 Apr 2024 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
FiveofSwords wrote:
Then by all means do not address me anymore. It isn't like I will miss you

You're the funnest clown in this circus.

Gonna be honest with ya, intellectually this place is a fart. I'm slumming; spend most of my time explaining basics and correcting mistakes.

Without jokes like you, what would be the point.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You have been focusing almost exclusively on skin colour as a determinant of race. Now you seem to be contradicting yourself.

I dunno what to tell you. I don't care about skin color and never did. Most of you guys do seem to struggle with reading comprehension, though

It is not surprising that the US wants to police s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Back to the mass grave at Nasser hospital: The ID[…]

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]