Give me 10 good reasons to support the US - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Goranhammer
Good points clown and bob. Obviously I agree with you both 100%.

I figure that's rather obvious though.

Clown really struck a blow for his argument last post though.
By Crazy Brown Guy
When someone gives you something, it becomes your property. I am sure his parents didn't let him borrow those stuffs.
By rip-soldier
Jina wrote:When someone gives you something, it becomes your property. I am sure his parents didn't let him borrow those stuffs.

yep, if somebody gives me a million dollars i can call myself a milionair. so its mine then.. I can do whatever i want with it then. has nothing to do with legal stuff..

If you DO believe your farytailes, then that way france still owns the statue of liberty because they gave it to you.

If you republicans cant understand that then go see a doctor.
By QatzelOk
Congratulations on all Americans for having worked for every cent of your money. You deserve all the wealth, and I'm glad to see your boys over in Iraq earning even more hard-earned dollars for America. Bravo, el meritocracidad! Welfare, money from the state going to people who don't have jobs, is higher in America than virtually any other state in the world. The only difference is that in the US, to collect your welfare cheque, you have to kill an Arab child first. Nice going. Very progressive. I believe America is the only state in the world that the word 'liberal' is used as a swear word. Although I think 'smart', 'cooperative' and 'sustainable' are also losing their currency there as fast as the dollar is sinking.
Incidently, if you don't understand someone's posts because they are too complex or freestyle, then don't comment on them. Those really complex posts were not intended for those that cannot understand them.
Ten more reasons to support the US:
1. Here's 100 million dollars in bombs
2. Willing to refinance third world bankruptcies [Bomb now, pay later!]
3. Provides shelter to former capitalist dictators.
4. If you don't support us, we'll bomb the shit out of you.
5. Read number 4 five more times.
By Comrade Ogilvy

When someone gives you something, it becomes your property. I am sure his parents didn't let him borrow those stuffs.

This is the judge of property rights.

Ok?

If his parents take it away, can he stop them legally?

No?

He's a sheltered child.

How many of the rest of you does that apply to?
By Comrade Ogilvy

They can take it from my cold dead hands.

Forget it. I'm a homeless, poor european. I eat grass to survive, you dumb shit. Happy now, punk?
By rip-soldier
BobSally wrote:

This is the judge of property rights.

Ok?

No?

He's a sheltered child.

How many of the rest of you does that apply to?

OMFG, please stop those remarks, you're making a fool of yourself.

So you never had any present from your parents? every present you ever had don't belong to you? is that what you are trying to say.

And stop about the legal aspect in all of this, you really don't know what you are talking about. when you give something to another human then its not yours anymore, if you want it to be yours then dont give it away, its as simple as that!!
When you buy a present for your girlfriend you are really buying it for yourself?? is that what you're trying to say??

(i cant believe i'm answering you by the way) :knife: :lol:
By Comrade Ogilvy
Because he's responding to Gorn's example of having all these things by saying "I have them too!".

Only that's the thing. He doesn't have them. Gorn's point is that he, Gorn, made his place in the world and he's happy with it.

The Bush child hasn't. He was given toys and the like by his parents. None of it is his, not really. It's his parents that let him have it. Property rights are important here because if his parents took it away no court would stop them. Because it's not his. Because he's a child, and he didn't get it himself.

It's the difference between saying "I'm wealthy and I don't look down on poor people. Lets help them all!" and "My parents take care of me. I think their money should help poor people. Your's too! Can I have another big screen tv?".

It's the difference between having a point and being a hypocrit.

I already know you are a hypocrit, and now I know he's one too. You can't talk about the rights of the poor and how it's wrong to exploit them when you have all the things he does and do NOTHING to change that situation. He's the exact person the third world is being exploited for.

Don't you see how funny that is?

His parents buying him needless toys is pretty much the driving factor behind modern capitalism. He's destroying the third world.

I just thought he'd like to know that.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Fine. Everybody loves america. Everybody wants to pleasure Bush with oral sex. You are the richest and most powerful man on the forum. Happy?? :?:
By Goranhammer
I'm not arguing with the technical ownership of it, because possession is nine-tenths of the law. This is widely known and accepted.

But what parents CANNOT give their children is the pride of having worked for what they have, nor the understanding of the true responsibility of such.

And, like clownboy said...if you say you wish you didn't have all those possessions, that's easily remedied. If you play your guitar and playstation while saying all that, and preaching about how the whole world should share and have equal everything, you make yourself worse than Bush in any and all aspects of hypocrisy and deceit.

This is regardless if you or your parents bought all this.
By Comrade Ogilvy
Don't you get guilt when you're eating ice cream while somone else would kill themselves just to give it to their kids so that they could surivive? Don't you think that is tragic?
By Comrade Ogilvy
Frankly I'd just be happy I had ice cream.

Hopefully a coffee frappe.

Besides, if they are in the situation where they need food to survive the ice cream would be horrible for them. It's too rich and their bodies are too broken down. It'd kill them.

So I might as well enjoy my ice cream.
By Vander
In other words, Mr. BushBombedMyFamily, you should either put up or shut up. You are expecting the world to sacrifice things that you yourself cling to greedily.

To quote you word for word:

They can take it from my cold dead hands.

Capitalist pig! Oh..no..wait...you are a leftist idealist! No, really, what do you really believe? It appears that your ideals are not good enough for you, and so far it looks like you only believe in your rights to be a flamer. :flamer:

Moving on...

QatzelOk, what the hell does this claptrap mean?
The only difference is that in the US, to collect your welfare cheque, you have to kill an Arab child first.

That is basically an accusation against every single welfare user in the United States. Awfully cold of you to accuse those you profess to care about for murdering innocent children.

You, sir, have just betrayed your true feelings. You are just another foaming-at-the-mouth America hater.

You also said:
Incidently, if you don't understand someone's posts because they are too complex or freestyle, then don't comment on them. Those really complex posts were not intended for those that cannot understand them.

You probably will not see it, blind as you are, that your "complicated" posts are nothing more than memorized rhetoric with absolutely no factual basis.

What you fail to admit is that disagreement does not equal a lack of understanding. But of course, you appear to be a leftist, too, and as such probably can't even grasp the reality of your own mirror. Once again, as hundreds of times before, a leftist proves me true that when a leftist can't win an arguement, they resort to character assasination and accusations of stupidity.
Last edited by Vander on 04 Mar 2004 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
By Goranhammer
Vander wrote:What you fail to admit is that disagreement does not equal a lack of understanding. But of course, you appear to be a leftist, too, and as such probably can't even grasp the reality of your own mirror. Once again, as hundreds of times before, a leftist proves me true that when a leftist can't win an arguement, they resort to character assasination and accusations of stupidity.

Truer words were never spoken.

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]