McDonald's make you unhealthy - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Vander
McDonald's make you unhealthy

One word...DUH!!! :knife:

And for all you silly linguini-spined leftists out there, it is NOT a capitalist scandal. For goodness sake, people! I could stub my toe and one of you idiots would try to convince the world it was Big-American-Corporate-Capitalist-He-Devil's fault that I stubbed my toe.

Go on, I dare you to Get Real. You might actually be happy for once in your miserable little whiny lives.

>:
By Jesse
I'm convinced in thirty years we'll think of McDonalds the same way we think of smoking now. "What the hell were we thinking?" This said, I love McDonalds food - way more than I should love it for someone who wants to live past 40. Thank Christ for rugger. :lol:
By David
Whom does this guy have to convince that McDonald's food is unhealthy? Is there someone who's really disputing it? What a waste of time.
By Goranhammer
Shit, in France even the food is stuck up. The potatoes refused to touch the steak.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is boring to have this discussion be about how […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]