Football team or pack rape kindergarten? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Ocker
A :*( bringing speech Jesse, beautiful.

They don't make Australian footballers like they used to, bring back the real men!
By Comrade Ogilvy
Let's ban everything and nerve staple people so they can't think or do anything other than what "The Enlightened Progressives" tell them to think. :knife:

Make rape laws tougher, and put in harsher punishments for those that knowingly protect rapists, I would say the exact same thing for the U.S.

I know that violent team sports seem to bring out the worst in people in terms of violent and degrading treatment towards women.

I don't believe so, the way men treat women has nothing to do with the sports you play. It has to do with societies overall attitude towards women that contributes to it, upbringing etc.
By Maxim Litvinov
Are you really that blinkered?

Just adding a few years to the sentence for rape will hardly have any effect at all.

And what about the statistic cited in that article that professional athletes are 10 times more likely to be involved in sexual assaults or violence against women? This accords with what I know personally, too.

The fact is there is a *specific* problem with sportsmen - particularly those that live in a highly competitive environment, and are surrounded by other males who develop a pack mentality. This fosters a culture which is much more likely to have males assaulting women than the 'standard cultural norm' into which most are brought up.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]