Countries ? For War/Against War - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Here goes the list of warmongering fools by the White House. I marked former USSR countries with red, weak countries with green and countries that I cannot even find on the map with blue:
Afghanistan
Albania
Australia
Azerbaijan
Bulgaria
Columbia
Costa-Rica
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Georgia
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Mongolia
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Palau
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Rwanda
Singapore
Slovakia
Solomon Islands
South Korea
Spain
Turkey
Uganda
The "Great" Britain
The United States of Aggression
Uzbekistan

And here is a list of countries that oppose the imperialist war:
Russia
China
Germany
France
India
Mexico
Iran
DPRK
Qatar
Bahrain
Lebanon
Indonesia
Pakistan
Greece
Malaysia
Saudi Arabia
Jordan
Vietnam
Egypt
Last edited by Papergut on 23 Mar 2003 14:12, edited 1 time in total.
By Steve
Dominican Republic - Caribbean Sea
Salvador - Central America, south of Mexico
Eritrea - beside Ethiopia
Marshall Islands - south Pacific
Micronesia - south Pacific
Nicaragua - central America, south of Mexico
Palau - south Pacific
Solomon Islands - south Pacific
Uganda - southern Africa

just thought I'd help you out. :)

and yes, that is quite a coalition! :roll:

And you could even add a group for non-aggressive nations with no clearly defined position.

Canada

:lol:
By CasX
You can add New Zealand to the anti-war list - without a UN mandate that is.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
Oh NOOOO!!

The US has Albania, Iceland, Micronesia, Eritrea and Mongolia on their side...Run for your lives!!

Albanian Special Forces are comming to kill you Saddam!!!

LOL...Albania actually has deployed...ahm..."special forces"...in support of the US!!...Could we be any more lackeys???
By GlobalJustice
Supposedly the Turks have some of the best special forces in the world.

But they're not really with the "coalition of the willing." They're in on it to get votes by killing Kurds.
By CasX
Here's a few questions:

How many nations supporting the US have the majority of the public behind them? How many of the nations supporting the US have a popular mandate from the people?

How many of their governments will survive the next election?
By KurtFF8
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:Oh NOOOO!!

The US has Albania, Iceland, Micronesia, Eritrea and Mongolia on their side...Run for your lives!!

Albanian Special Forces are comming to kill you Saddam!!!

LOL...Albania actually has deployed...ahm..."special forces"...in support of the US!!...Could we be any more lackeys???

u act like this will be a war between the 2 lists of nations mentioned
By Russian
The only political powers on the pro-war list (besides US) are:

Britain and Japan (although Japan hardly has any political influence) all the rest are ass-kissing countries with anti-war populations who's governments are afraid to disappoint the master

It’s the coalition of America and it’s bitches, really
Last edited by Russian on 23 Mar 2003 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
By Wilhelm
I'm ashamed of my country, seeing that Uribe's government has decided to support Bush in his war of terror.

It is useless to say they opposse it, but they could have stayed quiet. Some people here say that it was right to do it, becuase we are one of the countries in the world that receives a lot of US aid. Ok, but Israel, which is the first one (Colombia is the third) stayed quiet, they haven't mentioned a word! Uribe has lost credibility, supporting the same acts of terrorism that trouble us here (bombs, etc).

Although, I was glad to see that Colombia is not coloured green in Papergut's list :D
By Yuji
I really hate the leaders of my country. They support the imperialist war.
By Sweeper
Remove the green on Ethipia, Eritrea is at the sea, below Ethipia.
Theese 2 countries are more armed than their logs say...
They are operating MiG-29's and SU-27's for heavens sake.
and theese 2 countries hate each other.
By Comrade Koatna
The United States of Aggression

LOL...NICE TOUCH! :evil:
By FriedPhantom
You forgot to mark the countries against the war with your color coded system.

Russia
China
Germany
France
India
Mexico
Iran
DPRK
Qatar
Bahrain
Lebanon
Indonesia
Pakistan
Greece
Malaysia
Saudi Arabia
Jordan
Vietnam
Egypt
By Papergut
Siberian Fox wrote:You'll find the DPRK just North of South Korea. :eh:

Don't forget, he's American. I myself wasn't able to point on DPRK three years ago because it was not even mentioned nor shown in Russian geography books...
By FriedPhantom
Well hey, you couldn't find Nicaragua or the Dominican Republic (both central america), but I didn't go on and tell you where those were did I? I also didnt attack your nationality, attacks like that only make you look bad.
By sokath
The US has given the entire list of the "Coalition of the Willing". They've only let about half of the alledge 30 or so countries out to the world. And the reason for this, I'm willing to bet, is because those other countries that support war on Iraq are Arab states. "Westernized" arab states, like Egypt and Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. The governments are for the war, because it'll get them more money... the people of these countries are not, because there's such a violent sentiment among the people of those countries, it would be devasting to let the population know that their government is supporting "The Great Satan". I guarantee that's what it is! Christ, I mean Egypt's letting the US use it's airspace, but they sure as hell don't want you telling their people that.

Bah! It's all shit.

S./
By El Cid
The number actually involved with this are 5 at highest.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
The ones directly involved are America, UK (no shit!), Australia and Spain.

Poland has send a Special force team to kiss American ass...and Albania...has send 60 Special Forces members. Watch out Saddam...Polish and Albanian SF are comming to get you!!

Czechs and Ukrainians I think have send some NBC protection troops...but they will not participate in the war.

Overall...its the US and its ass-kissing countries that support the war...That does NOT mean of course that the PEOPLE of those countries support the war. Other than in the US...in no other county do the people support the war. And even in the US they do it because of the stupid "support our troops" jingoism...which will die out as soon as bodies start coming back!!
By teh wez
Wow...im surprised. Why is it that everyone is counting numbers of people. OH SHIT 60 Albanian SF LOL!!! Watch out Saddam!!! Maybe these small and "weak" countries can not contribute their full military power because they are too weak to do so or perhaps they are not necessary. You do not see the US bringing every single man and piece of equipment they can to Iraq, i still see people in south korea, Germany and so forth. Some countries can also support the war (although i dont know why the fuck anyone would) and not devote and military effort directly to it. Every country is playing its part in this war effort.

Corruption ain't domination, and history ain't th[…]

No, I am not talking to a person who gives decent[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]