Morocco And China Laugh In the Face Of America! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

1) China pompously presented clear coordinates of its embassy in Iraq to Americans. They say they did it to prevent situation like in Yugoslavia, when American "highly-accurate" missiles destroyed Chinese embassy in Belgrade.

2) Morocco officials said today that they are considering to help Americans to disarm Iraqi bombs - by sending them two thousand monkeys! :lol: It means primates will jump through minefields, disarming them! Imagine the picture! Green-peace did not officially protest yet...

Edit: Site http://www.regions.ru reports it was Saudi Arabia that offered monkeys-mine disarmers. Saudi Arabia thinks that monkeys will disarm minefields much faster and effectively that Americans.

Americans are already using animals in Iraqi War. They first brought several thousand hens with them, because they sense chemicals better than humans and die. Americans started to panic when the hens started dying at the rate of hundreds a day, but it was later discovered that they died due to the change of climate
Papergut wrote:1) China pompously presented clear coordinates of its embassy in Iraq to Americans. They say they did it to prevent situation like in Yugoslavia, when American "highly-accurate" missiles destroyed Chinese embassy in Belgrade.
They hit the embassy allright, that was good and accurate. It was some doofus that used an old map that said that same building was an ammo dump. I don't know WHY the US would want to bomb the Chinese embassy, so this is an unfortunately fitting explanation
Papergut wrote:2) Morocco officials said today that they are considering to help Americans to disarm Iraqi bombs - by sending them two thousand monkeys! :lol: It means primates will jump through minefields, disarming them! Imagine the picture! Green-peace did not officially protest yet...
PETA has already protested the use of dolphins that pinpoint sea-mines (they are in almost no danger). Supposedly one has gone AWOL...
Papergut wrote:Edit: Site http://www.regions.ru reports it was Saudi Arabia that offered monkeys-mine disarmers. Saudi Arabia thinks that monkeys will disarm minefields much faster and effectively that Americans.
I've seen lots of reports that it was Morocco *shrug* The idea behind the monkies is that no people are in danger. I'd think there has to be a better way.
Papergut wrote:Americans are already using animals in Iraqi War. They first brought several thousand hens with them, because they sense chemicals better than humans and die. Americans started to panic when the hens started dying at the rate of hundreds a day, but it was later discovered that they died due to the change of climate
I never heard about the chickens, but with how many times US troops have gotten in and out of their protective suits, oy...
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
An ammo dump...in the middle of Belgrade...oh yes!!!

BTW...previous to the Chinese embassy...the place had been a PARK...so in old maps there should be nothing there. That was a BS stroy said by the US...the thing was hit purpeously!!
By ahab
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:An ammo dump...in the middle of Belgrade...oh yes!!!
Ammo dump, warehouse or factory, not sure wich, but I thought why would they convert a building like that into an embassy?
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:BTW...previous to the Chinese embassy...the place had been a PARK...so in old maps there should be nothing there.
?! Really? relyable source?

damn... on another forum in speculation for the first targets to be bombed in Iraq I listed the Chinese embassy, looks like they've got no good excuse that they can use :( (jk)
By Berkut
In any case, it could not be a factory! Embassies are, in general, in the center of the city! Factories are outside!
By CasX
Tovarish Spetsnaz wrote:An ammo dump...in the middle of Belgrade...oh yes!!!

BTW...previous to the Chinese embassy...the place had been a PARK...so in old maps there should be nothing there. That was a BS stroy said by the US...the thing was hit purpeously!!

Exactly.
Ammo dump? Warehouse? Factory? You've got to be kidding me. Generally embassies are it pretty high class urban residential/commerical neighbourhoods, aren't they?
By ahab
I've never been to a national capitol besides the Washington DC, there is no way that the shittiest embassy in DC could be in the same neighborhood as an ammo warehouse, and you've also gotta question the logistics of that

maybe they were *really* *really* good at urban renewal programs (jk)
By MasonicEye
2000 monkeys=2000 mines found.

One monkey per mine.

actually, i hate monkeys. i think if you bred them for the purpose, it woud be ok. but to take them out of the wild and destroy them would be ecologically upsetting.
By Wilhelm
I think China was talking about how inept the American military is.
By RighteousFever
Berkut wrote:In any case, it could not be a factory! Embassies are, in general, in the center of the city! Factories are outside!

Painting picture to suit your needs? There are factories in the middle of many cities. There is no uniform rule that emabssies must be in the middle of the city either. But this one was..big deal it was mistake and if they do not believe it then we have to come to terms with it and move on.

China doesnt pretend to be our friend either. They allow thier puppet North Korea to act like a child and they keep making plans for Hong Kong....

Morrooccoo says what again?.... Now just who exactely are these idiots anyway? They are almst irrelevent as France. They are mocking our ability to disarm mines? Are they out there in the world community disarming mines better? And just where exactely is their embassey in Iraq...I think we have a package for them.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Analysis on Abu Obeida's speech marking the 200th […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]