Russian language is declining - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Shade2
Of course as we all know that all nations of Africa and Latin America use Cyrillic Very happy

Most nations in Latin America have less problems then Russia. You are right about Africa though-their level and Russian level is similiar-AIDS pandemic, lack of civil society, basing their economies on sale of natural resources. I didn't say most of the underdeveloped countries use Cyrilic.Just that all countries that use cyrilic are underdeveloped.

(Even in Estonia, Estonian parents send their children to lyceums in Russia to learn, becuase it's valuable for business! Th

Learning Swedish or German is more valuable :)
Last edited by Shade2 on 01 Dec 2006 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
By Kiroff
Learning Swedish or German is more valuable

I guess it isn't then. Kthxbai and take your propaganda with you.
By Shade2
Shade, do you by any chance live in Nowa Huta?

Nope.
By Lokakyy
Nope.

I just thought when I remembered you mentioned living near something named after Reagan. But of course they have Ulica Reagan (or something) in Warszawa, too.
By Shade2
I just thought when I remembered you mentioned living near something named after Reagan. But of course they have Ulica Reagan (or something) in Warszawa, too.

Many cities in Poland have places named after the joint Polish-American hero that was Reagan. I live near Reagan roundabout.
By Kiroff
Ooh, personality cult for the win.
By Lokakyy
So I assume you don't live neither in Krakow or Warszawa? Too bad, now I can't note how much Krakow rocks and Warszawa sucks.

Sorry for derailing the thread, please go on with the subject.
By Shade2
Ooh, personality cult for the win.

Nope, just appreciation of the mans achievements and struggle to liberate the world from the slavery of Soviet Union.
By Russkie
Won't it suck if More people will be speaking Russian than Russians themselves in the future, talk about embarrassment.
By Shade2
Won't it suck if More people will be speaking Russian than Russians themselves in the future, talk about embarrassment.

It is the trait of all vanishing empires. It can no longer force people it conquered to speak the language of occupiers.
Russia occupied much in its history:
By Kiroff

Uhh... No. Look at English. And I'm ready to bet that there ARE more Russian speakers than ethnic Russians.
By Russkie
The point is we must setup massive eugenics programs, and start mass breeding, so Russia will still exist.
By p-brane
Russia is obviously an inferior organism. We ought to just let it be absorbed by more advanced nations like China.
By Shade2
We ought to just let it be absorbed by more advanced nations like China

The potential benevolent influence of China upon Russia can't be overestimated.
By syrian-citizen
In Syria, many people take language courses in the Russian Language Centre ,
The number of student in R.L.C is increasing every year

@FiveofSwords wrote: More genuine anthropologi[…]

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]