Stop supplying Israel with weapons - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has become a one-sided war of attrition. The actions of both sides are morally reprehensible, but Palestine does not have the means to protect itself sufficiently against superior technology. There is no effective argument for supplying Israel with weapons, while simply Palestinian aid goes towards subsistence and meager weapons. If left alone, Israel would surely do fine, and the blood would be on their and their enemies' hands and not ours.

Increase the exposure of the issue by going to this link and voting.

Citizen's Briefing Book Portal

By Red Rebel
I'm amazed that people still believe that Obama is bringing this revolutionary change.
By Decky
I don't understand. War isn't fair and if anything balancing the sides would lead to more pointless civilian killing. Just because I don't want Israel slaughtering Palestinians doesn't mean I want the Palestinians slaughtering Israelis to even things up.
By masterofbabes
We should stop supplying Israel weapons.

I want to see the ability of both countries to sort out their own problems. US are caring too much about things around the globe, which is in my view, completely unnecessary. What the US needs to do now is focus on it's own country, and try solving the economic crisis, for example the bail-out plan.
By War Angel
What the US needs to do now is focus on it's own country, and try solving the economic crisis, for example the bail-out plan.

And stopping commerce with a major military power is going to help you overcome the financial crisis how, exactly?
By justice for all
It wasn't a simple problem. If US stop helping Israel, who is then helping US in Mid East? Also, Jews help US makes money.

P.S. I don't mean anything offensing Jews. Is I did, they are just words.
By dudekebm
Just to make it fair, we should stop supplying Egypt and Saudi Arabia and several others with weapons as well if we stop supplying Israel with such.
By Noelnada
Just to make it fair, we should stop supplying Egypt and Saudi Arabia and several others with weapons as well if we stop supplying Israel with such.

Good idea.
By Dave
Why is that a good idea? Do you want our trade balance to get even worse? :knife:
By Noelnada
Why is that a good idea? Do you want our trade balance to get even worse?

Well, you just need to import less to make your trade balance go in the right direction :D
By Godstud
Maybe the US should just stop supplying weapons to everyone who has plans to use them in anything but peacekeeping/purely defensive purposes.

What the US needs to do now is focus on it's own country, and try solving the economic crisis, for example the bail-out plan.

BINGO! Exactly what I think!
By Dave
Noelnada wrote:Well, you just need to import less to make your trade balance go in the right direction :D

Why not do both? :?:

Godstud wrote:Maybe the US should just stop supplying weapons to everyone who has plans to use them in anything but peacekeeping/purely defensive purposes.

Are you mad? We'd lose our preeminent position in the arms trade overnight. If anything we need to get rid of these absurd constraints we place on ourselves and export as many weapons as possible.
By Douglas
but Palestine does not have the means to protect itself sufficiently against superior technology.

Boohoo. Are we meant to care?

If Gaza can't defend itself against Israel, do you know who it shouldn't pick a fight with?

Note who I said Gaza and not Palestine. How is the West Bank doing these days?
By War Angel
Isn't Israel capable of funding their own military?

It is. This is about commerce.
By fuser

Its USA who needs oil from them more desperately than they need weapons from USA. In other words USA needs Saudia Arabia more rather than the other way.
By Marks
global war against Israel.

:lol: Looks like arabs do not have the guts to deal with Israel on their own. Now they need "the world" to come and help them. The world they despise so much. Man, this is funny. It is really tormenting you, that you can not do a shit to crush those wicked pigs, huh?
By eugenekop
They got the guts, just not the force. I am very mad though like you say. I hate it they way things are. And i see a surefire way to change them for the better is to eliminate the problem by obliterating israel's military- which is what the zionist government uses to start all the trouble(atrocious war crimes). that's the number one problem with them. And they go against the UN. fuck them. so now the UN is gonna go against them. looks like they're outnumbered.

I don't think this guy is for real. Can someone check his IP address? But please don't ban him before we at least know if he's a troll or a real hater.
By Quantum
eugenekop wrote:I don't think this guy is for real. Can someone check his IP address? But please don't ban him before we at least know if he's a troll or a real hater.

Horus will most certainly banned because of his rabid and insane statements. His post in the Today News section seals the deal.
The importance of out-breeding

Excessive outbreeding can also produce some proble[…]

Hamas can not be toppled. This was obvious to me […]

None of these old MAGA men "hook up" wi[…]

World War II Day by Day

A daring plan to occupy the airfields around The[…]