Ron Paul revolution - POWER OF LOVE - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By RonPaulalways
Suska wrote:i may have misheard it. was about 3/4ths the way into that video.

There is nothing in the video about Harris running against Paul.

Infedelis wrote:Ron Paul has some of the best propaganda pieces...he and his folks have made good use of the internet.

agreed. I like this:

[youtube]e26FhQo_2JY[/youtube]
By Suska
^ Its a great speech. No matter how people argue against the imagined boogeyman they think Libertarianism is you can always come right back to Ron Paul and see exactly where it comes from and what it means. There will always be issues that remain open to interpretation and expedience, but Ron Paul is right, whether we're ready for it or not. Bring our troops home, stop inflating our currency.
By Sephardi
Ron Paul is a dick. He's not a Libertarian. Since when are Pro-Life Christian fundamentalists allowed to call themselves Libertarian? He's also an obvious racist and anti-Semite. People on Stormfront and other Nazi websites tell their followers to flag any Anti-Ron Paul video on Youtube.

Ron Paul and his Neo-Nazi Supporters - Explained by Chaim Ben Pesach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk2WhkIlyMw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn_yQaiRIGE
By Suska
Pro-Life Christian fundamentalists
oya i seen those

Shepardi, sorry about that, I didn't know you were a lunatic, I was gonna invite you to our idiots-club but I mistook you for a thinking person!

Face it, all you've got is name-calling.
By Sephardi
You're hilarious. He's Pro-Life (he made statements when running for president and said that he believes that abortion is murder and that the State government has a right to ban Abortion although he doesn't believe that the Feds have the right to ban abortion). He's a Christian fundamentalist southern Baptist. Neo-Nazis support him. He's horrible.
By Suska
neo nazi? wtf are you on?
By Lightman
Suska, while I would not claim that Paul himself has White Nationalist sympathies, he has quite a base of support among the Stormfronter crowd.
By RonPaulalways
^ white nationalists have every thing to gain and nothing to lose with a Ron Paul presidency. There are no affirmative action programs in place for whites, so eliminating all affirmative action would be a net positive for them.

Sephardi, the JTF is an extremist Israeli organization. Of course they're going to hate any candidate who doesn't support the status quo of unconditional US support for Israel.

As far as his pro-life position, he explains that in detail:

[youtube]EL1BOWC3No0[/youtube]
By danholo
Just because he opposes US welfare to Israel doesn't mean you need to attack the movement, lol, so pathetic and predictable.

I'm attacking this whole thing for entirely different reasons than you assume, but your knee-jerk reaction is predictable. This is customary to a person who worships a person. It's an approach that lacks sanity, especially when the person in question is a crackpot megalomaniac.

I would never vote for Ron Paul. You shouldn't either.
By Suska
I thoroughly regret not having voted for Ron Paul. Doc if you're listening, please keep trying.
By Rancid
At the end, Ron Paul didn't run for president, how could you have voted for him?
By Suska
write in

in fact, I will never vote for a president again who I don't have confidence in
and I will not hesitate to write in the candidate I'm for

I learned this from Obama, thank you Obama, this is change, this is hope
never again
By Rancid
write in

Not exactly buddy.

He was only registered in a few states which include California, Montana, and Louisiana. You can't just write in whoever you want, the candidate has to register as a write in candidate in that state. Unless you live in a state he was registered in your vote would be thrown away.

Was he a write in in your state?
By Suska
yeah

and if he wasn't i should have simply not voted for president
before you give me another civics lesson rancid i do know how these things work
By Rancid
You sure? i just looked it up. Doesn't look like he was registered as a write in.

i should have simply not voted for president

:up:

I wish all of America would vote a 3rd party, or not vote at all to send the ruling class elites a message.
By Suska
i remember seeing his name on the ballot, meh maybe lol

its a funny thing though about not voting they will only say we're just not politically engaged ..pft...
By Rancid
its a funny thing though about not voting they will only say we're just not politically engaged ..pft...

Yea,

It's a shame that ballots don't have a "vote of no confidence" box
By PBVBROOK
Lightman is correct. One is known by the company one keeps. I have yet to see Ron Paul denounce these racist and anti-semetic groups. At least not loudly.

Let's not forget who Paul really is. He is a BIG R Republican. He is, in fact, one of the republican parties largest fundraisers. He frequently outperforms McCain in the big bucks department. In his favor he raised gobs of money on the internet but he has his fair share of thousand dollar a plate dinners.

His followers frequently worship the guy. Sadly his supporters are frequently not the sharpest knives in the drawer. He might get some traction if he could leave the high school kids and uber-whites behind. They are seriously dragging him down.

He gets big credit in my view for opposing the stimulous along with 35 other Republicans. (A number desinged to make sure the bill pased while still allowing the republicans to act like they opposed it.)
By Suska
Ron Paul is not responsible for his supporters any more than any other politician is, you're applying a double standard just by bringing it up.
By PBVBROOK
On the contrary. The very essense of our system is that politicians ARE responsible to their supporters. Why do you think pols continually talk about their base and special interests? Getting elected is a game of numbers. Little else.

If Ron Paul wanted to kick these guys to the curb he could easily do so. The fact that he doesn't is telling.

Now spare me the Obama did it too stuff. I know. He took a mint of money from bankers. I think he can mark that 'paid in full'. But he will need them again in 2012.

@FiveofSwords On e again, you fail to provide […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]