Punish your greedy bankers - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

http://www.euronews.net/2010/12/07/fren ... na-appeal/
It seems to have been more of a symbolic protest than a real threat to the French banking system.

A group of anti-capitalist protesters, some dressed as prisoners, have emptied money from their bank accounts.

They were following an appeal from football icon Eric Cantona for people to make a run on the banks to punish them over the financial crisis.

But opinion on the issue seems to be divided.

One Parisian man said: “I think he’s a provocateur. I heard this morning about the links he himself has with the system, so I think this is a bit rich coming from him.”

Another man said: “Fundamentally, I think it’s a good idea, to get things moving. Even if there is a risk. But I think it does invite people to reflect on things, and that’s not bad.”

French ministers dismissed Cantona’s appeal as naive, while the press revealed his own wife appeared in a TV advert for a bank earlier this year.
Just imagine....... Would they call it naive then?
By Nets
The EBC would never allow this ill-conceived scheme to do any damage.

You did, when you suggested that we once bred wi[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]