Whats the difference between a politician and a leader? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

What do you believe is the difference between a politician who may even become a president due to his ability to promise things combined with media publicity and a real leader who would make a real difference in our country?
I think the difference is that a real leader can never be welcome by the business oriented media:

"BACKING BOM CANDIDATES IS A CRIME AGAINST YOUR COUNTRY - This is the essential part of the whole idea and why this movement is completely different from all other parties and organizations. candidates for public office who go on business oriented media (BOM) for exposure are engaging in political prostitution and are all a world apart from us: Role of the government may be to protect businesses, but it should be primarily to represent all people equaly. giant industries such as pharmaceutical, narcotics, banks, telephone and internet companies, military complex are all on the same level as the giant international media networks all of which are pointing a finger at each other but have one thing in common - profit and special interests. ordinary civilians although often employed by those industries are on an entirely different level. the interest of ordinary civilians often interferes with those of big business, for example - peace would mean a loss of business to the military complex, investment in national health care would mean a loss to the medical industry, lack of controversy and conflicts would mean loss of news for the media industry. candidates for public office have two options - adopt to the big business or be either ignored or ridiculed by by corporate media. and you also have two options - to vote for candidates who win nominations after media exposure or to join our campaign which is a world apart and can make America the most prosperous nation within a few short years. if you do the math you will understand why we are not welcome on BOM. but judge not this movement by lack of participants at the moment - if you do your part it will grow much faster then most can imagine." http://rytis.6te.net/yourpart.html
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]