Legalize Marijuna Already - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Everyone knows that marijuana should be legalized, and everyone wants it legalized, so why hasn't it been? You stoners need to get off your lazy asses and organize a march on the White House RIGHT NOW.
By QatzelOk
I agree, but have come to realize that the reason it isn't legal already is because it provides so much revenue to organized crime.

Organized crime has the best lobbyists.
By U184
QatzelOk has a point, kick backs for the police and for others do happen, just as in the days of prohibition. I would suggest in this case, that the governing factor is not organized crime but the government.

Federal, State and local city government agencies make a lot of money by cash and property seized in drug cases and the issue can be used to show the citizens that said government agencies are doing their "job". Until it has been shown and accepted that the taxation of pot, would generate more revenue then property seizures, then it will not be legalized.
By QatzelOk
I would suggest in this case, that the governing factor is not organized crime but the government.

Every layer of our government(s) is linked to organized crime.

Corporations are legalized organized crime syndicates.

So is the Federal Reserve: it's a private money-making scheme for a clique of well-placed, old-money gangsters.

Pot dealing provides an early taste of "entrepreneurship" for future capitalists.
By ThomasNewton
Everyone knows that cocaine should be legalized, and everyone wants it legalized, so why hasn't it been? You crackheads need to get off your lazy asses and organize a march on the White House RIGHT NOW.

(I was going to just ignore this thread but if other people are going to pay attention I might as well have some fun with it. :p )
By Rei Murasame
So I asked around, and apparently this topic was better when it was about petrol prices:
Youtube Warning: Very explicit angry guy.

EDIT: On second thought, no, this breaks Rule 3 in about twenty different ways. :lol:
By U184
How does the thread break rule#3?
PoliticsForum wrote:3. You are prohibited from transmitting through PoliticsForum any hateful or racially, sexually or ethnically objectionable material. As a guide: You should not attack groups or individuals on the basis of prejudices or stereotypes but only on the basis of their demonstrated actions or beliefs.
By Rei Murasame
Not the thread, I mean the video I posted before I removed it with an edit. The thread would've definitely breached Rule 3 if I had left it up, it was only when I played the video right through that I remembered just how explicit the rant was.
By ThomasNewton
Yeah, that's how 2 the Ranting Gryphon works Rei. :lol: I think most people might make it to about the point he starts talking about setting babies on fire. :p
By U184
This is the best rant I have ever heard, it is explicit but targets everyone rather than a specific group.

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]