Now it is time to strike! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Red Bear
Comrades,we must begin striking nazistic sites and any sites dedicated to unholy causes this sites are talking about!When i find sites like ''Raich lives''and such and i read one of their forums ''.....i think we should finish what Hitler started''.This evil must be destroyed,cause it caused pain and suffer to milions of peple. >:
By Deicidus
First, it would be a waste of time to play with these sites. Lets just find out where they live and waste the motherfuckers. And, as a precaution, we should kill their parents too. And, we should kill their kids too cause they'll be all Hitler's youth shit that they got from their parents.

Seriously, what do we care about those nazi fucks, they have big mouths but they like striking at someone only when they are 5 to 1. Lets not even bother for them.

I say we start fighting the system from within. Lets bring capitalist to the ground. Their system is holding only on air. Look at what happened in 1929. Just a rumor caused their system to crash. What do we care if we take Bush out of the way ? In the next election, those corporate fucks will just put another texas redneck on the job to star all over again. When I see that only 7% of the entire washinton went to protest agaisnt war, it only tells me that they wont do shit for anybody but themselves. See what the protests look like these days in Egypt, Jordania, Gaza, Arabia and all. They start fighting and striking, not at everything they see but at the MacDonalds, american stores and American ambassys.

The capitalist goverment cannot be killed trew front fighting. Saddam knows it. He takes his forces to Bahgdad for street fighting. As I dont aproove of Saddams regime, I think what he did was to prolonge the war to give enybody the opportunity to strike America from Within.

The revolution starts now comrades, choose who's side your on.

Viva La Revolution

While the State exists, there can be no freedom. When there is freedom there will be no State.
Lenin, "State and Revolution"
By Kov
VERY true. I am also heavy on the anti NAZI side... but it is a waste of recourses. There are probably more communists that NAZIs in the world, so it is not our prim consern at this time.

Do you know that all news networks other than the American ones claim that the US is taking heavy casualties?
By Sweeper
Comrade General Kov wrote:VERY true. I am also heavy on the anti NAZI side... but it is a waste of recourses. There are probably more communists that NAZIs in the world, so it is not our prim consern at this time.

Do you know that all news networks other than the American ones claim that the US is taking heavy casualties?

Hmmm Not so much here, but yes I keep reading it.
Nazi's... Not wanted by me, personally there is a guy here in Norway recruiting youths from a website.
I was there once. Man what an asshole.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Just to note that the secret police the heart of t[…]

Tom Cotton is the clown who raised his fist in su[…]

Nonsense.. It was "deeded" to the Ukra[…]

But Hadrian wasn't really the instigator and it a[…]