New Policy Ideas Website - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By GregOrr
I've launched a website called the99percentvotes.com, or the99vote.com for short.

You can submit your public policy ideas, discuss, and vote. It's a good place to get feedback on ideas and keep them on the table in a central repository. The most popular ideas will become talking points for the election, and I hope the website will help put good ideas into law.

Check http://www.the99percentvotes.com/howitworks/ for an explanation of the plan for the website.

I'll check back on this post and answer any questions.

Thanks,
Greg Orr
Last edited by GregOrr on 08 May 2012 11:05, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for not dismissing it as spam. This is a completely serious website that I've worked hard to develop, and I'm looking for users.

There are several purposes/goals of the site, including:
(1) To facilitate crowdsourced policy and establish it as a key driver of political debate and government action
(2) To create a new method for candidates to gather votes that is not dependent on money
(3) To help voters assess which candidates they ought to vote for based on like-mindedness in policy preferences

One key goal is that in the weeks leading up to the election, the mass of people who do not spend much time on politics will be able to come to the site, vote on 5-10 things, and get a personalized assessment of who they ought to vote for based on like-mindedness. This will be an upgrade over unpersonalized newspaper endorsements or blindly voting along party lines.

I'm very interested in hearing what you think, and even more interested in you signing up!

Greg

If other groups were to say it, it would mean diff[…]

Lol...races obviously exist as genetic subgroups […]

World War II Day by Day

At this stage of the War, the Germans were roflst[…]

The importance of out-breeding

outbreeding depression refers to cases where off[…]