Public Radio Program Callers - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Hey everyone,

I'm commenting regarding BackStory with the American History Guys. We're a public radio show and podcast run out of the University of Virginia, that features three historian-hosts who talk about how topics in the headlines have played out over three centuries of US history. The show, which features interviews with historians as well as callers from listeners, can be found at backstoryradio.org. We're doing an upcoming show on US political conventions, and are looking for potential callers for the show. The caller would ask some sort of question about conventions, and would then have a conversation with the "History Guys." We would only need about 20 minutes of your time, and you would get to have a fun conversation that will be featured on national radio. Our recording session will be on the morning of Thursday, August 2. If you are interested, please shoot us an e-mail at backstory@virginia.edu. Thanks!

@Pants-of-dog No one has ever said anything abou[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Then why do Mexicans keep going to USA? IIRC, […]