Demo at the Israeli embassy. London. 5th July. 2014 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Rich wrote:Why is Israeli treatment of Palestianins worse than the Bahraini regimes treatment of Bahrainis or the Saudis treatment of Eastern Province? Its America or rather its current foreign policy we should be focusing on not Israel. That means for Britain demanding an immediate withdrawal from NATO as well as ending all cooperation with American sanctions against Russia and Iran.

what do we have to gain by withdrawing from NATO? Why should we stop sanctions against Iran?
Great Smell of Brut wrote:what do we have to gain by withdrawing from NATO? Why should we stop sanctions against Iran?
Because Sunni Muslim terrorism is or should be the main enemy in the world today.

OK fine maybe you support the Sunni Muslim terrorist filth that rules Bahrain, because you think it helpful to Israel and to keep the oil flowing, just don't coming whining about them when they inconvenience you like on 9/11. I don't support them. Also sanctions against Iran reinforces the most reactionary and authoritarian elements with in Iran as it has done in Cuba.
anarchist23 wrote:I was an anti apartheid supporter since the 60s and things move slowly. The way things are developing I can see progress inregards Israel/Palestine and let's keep up the pressure. I think it is every person's responsibility to support the Palistinians.

What you don't realise is that you're supporting Hamas too. If the truth were known, the poor bloody Palestinians loathe Hamas more than anyone, but dare not voice it.

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]