Help the Palestinians and boycott these goods. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Straus
Canine
Tuvalu
Rosen
Nestle
Coca Cola
Eden Springs
Soda Stream
Stanley
Black and Decker
Ready Mix
G4S
McDonald's
Rival
Jaffa
Kimberly Clark
Johnson and Johnson
River Island
Timberland
Caterpillar

Is there any others that should be added to the list?
I have heavily edited this list.
Last edited by anarchist23 on 22 Jul 2014 10:52, edited 4 times in total.
I don't even understand this boycotting list. You have fashion and cosmetics groups on there who literally supported fascism and who never apologised because they are proud of it. How does boycotting unrepentantly Vichy fascist L'Oréal and Garnier, harm Israel?

Are you sure that your boycott list wasn't written by Jews?
Rei Murasame wrote:I don't even understand this boycotting list. You have fashion and cosmetics groups on there who literally supported fascism and who never apologised because they are proud of it. How does boycotting unrepentantly Vichy fascist L'Oréal and Garnier, harm Israel?

Are you sure that your boycott list wasn't written by Jews?

Oh, frabjuous day, caloo callay, I just realized you're back Rei

These kinds of boycotts are stupid. Israel is a blood-and-soil nationalist state, and the only way those nations fall is by their loss of martial vigor.
I should also add by the way that L'Oréal Group does not have a research office in Israel, does not have Jewish members of staff at the high echelons, and does not have any Jewish fashion representatives, specifically because they do not want to anger the Arabs.

Yet Anarchist23 still placed them on his list.

Also, Hugo Boss? Really? Hugo Boss is on the list?

And Perrier water? Perrier was literally in the tank for Nazis outright, and did not give a damn and still does not give a damn what Israelis think of it to this day. Like, I mean, I could just go down the whole list, but like half of this boycott list actually is actually antisemitic companies. It's almost like Anarchist23 is trolling. Or whoever he got this list from is trolling him.
anarchist23 wrote:This is a provisional list. Am open to any suggestions,criticism and feedback.

Israeli children killed............129
Palistinians children killed......992
Fasces wrote:
"Nice, Israel is winning".

^
As I said earlier this is a provisional list and I am open to any suggestions, criticism and feedback. Any input is appreciated, as what is a political forum without direct action?
Last edited by anarchist23 on 22 Jul 2014 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
I like how anarchist23 thinks the best refutation is quoting out of context in a bunch of unrelated threads, spamming the forum with pointless rule 15 violations. I think it speaks to a lot of how anarchist23 likes to protest in general. A lot of "raising awarness" and "publicity" but expending actual effort, no matter how small? Typing a response, instead of just copy pasting my words for others? Too much. Just too much. Quality protesting, gentlemen. This type of work is how revolutions are won and tyrannies are toppled. Here, have a flyer.

The left will rise again! Maybe. If it isn't too warm, or too humid, and only if I can get out of that work thing and if my stomach isn't bothering me too much.

We shall over coooooome
Please do not selectively quote other posters.

Frankly this list is so large it becomes nearly impossible to actually boycott all of them.

Also, how on earth is this going to meaningfully hurt Israel or help Palestine? There are lots of good reasons for boycotts, but not pointless boycotts of dozens of companies with tangential relationships to the actual target.
Don't forget to boycott these companies:

Microsoft

Intel

Alcatel-Jewcent

Yahjew, Jewgle and Bing

Hope you don't have an Intel CPU in your computer, Anarchist23. Or AMD or Samsung or Qualcomm. They all have R&D plants in Israel.
Last edited by Nets on 21 Jul 2014 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
Anarchist23... again... How is this going to help the Palestinians???

Please answer the question. I am sure more than myself might be interested in your answer.
Godstud wrote:Anarchist23... again... How is this going to help the Palestinians???

Please answer the question. I am sure more than myself might be interested in your answer.

^
Boycotting goods from Israel.
1.Gives publicity to the plight of the Palestinians.
2.Psychologically, the Palestinians have to realize they not forgotten.
3.The media attention convinces the Israelis that the Palestinian problem will not go away and has to be rectified.
4.The campaign of boycotts and the publicity mobilizes activists.
5.Remember apartheid South Africa would still be here if it was not the anti-apartheid movement.
6.The whole idea is to keep the spotlight on apartheid Israel. As we used to chant in the Vietnam War demos.."The whole world is watching".
1.Gives publicity to the plight of the Palestinians.

Eveveryone knows about the fucking Palestinians.

2.Psychologically, the Palestinians have to realize they not forgotten.

Failr enough. They may get confort to feel they have the internaitonal "community" on side.

3.The media attention convinces the Israelis that the Palestinian problem will not go away and has to be rectified.

Yeah, like they dont know that

4.The campaign of boycotts and the publicity mobilizes activists.

Not a gain in itself.

5.Remember apartheid South Africa would still be here if it was not the anti-apartheid movement.

Nonsense. It wasnt activists who ended that. It collpased from within. Get over yourselves.

6.The whole idea is to keep the spotlight on apartheid Israel. As we used to chant in the Vietnam War demos.."The whole world is watching".

Neither Vietnam, nor the apartheid, we ended by public opinion. They were certainly not ended by protests.
I believe that the anti apartheid movement was a major contributor to the fall of white South Africa and the release of Mandela. And the anti Vietnam movement had its part in the ending of the war.
This morning I received post from Amnesty International..who I am a member of. There is no point in throwing up your hands and say "Nothing can be done".Cause we as a human have an obligation to help the underdog.

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

Hmm. I took it a second time and changes three ans[…]