KlassWar wrote:NATO has been the army of world counterrevolution since the Fifties,
Indeed, they have a proven track record of fucking people up, so I can't think of anything better to throw at Russia.
KlassWar wrote:its collapse benefits all the working peoples of the world.
Except those in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
KlassWar wrote:The European working class needs the Western security-military-intelligence system to collapse so that socialist revolutions can take place.
And why on earth would anyone want Marxists to carry out a socialist revolution in Europe? Can you all be trusted not to fuck up everything again?
KlassWar wrote:Euro-American bourgeois hegenomy is the guarantee of counterrevolution in Europe, its complete collapse is needed in order for the bourgeois states in Europe to be overthrown and destroyed. If securing that collapse benefits Russia and thoroughly fucks over the Asian bourgeoisie, what's the problem?
The problem is that none of that benefits me or my class interests, nor does it benefit my ethnic interests. And I view my interests as more important than yours.
KlassWar wrote:Wrong. They're the security services of the British bourgeoisie, the class enemy of the British peoples.
Apparently this class enemy is less of an enemy than anything external to it.
KlassWar wrote:Best US president? FDR, hands down. Unlike almost every other US president, he wasn't a complete disaster.
I'm still going with George H. W. Bush. Why? Because:
- Helping reunification of Germany.
- Technology transfers to East Asian states.
- The "New Order" which was actually just a devolution of power away from the US and into various client states, one step toward to dismantling the American 'empire'.
- Helping Gorbachev to destroy the Soviet Union, because Gorbachev was an idiot.
- Promising not to expand NATO and then drawing up a plan to massively expand NATO and executing that plan right in everyone's face without even giving a fuck.
- Taking the time to literally laugh at the memory of John F. Kennedy's wounded head, at Gerald Ford's funeral on live television, no less. Gangster.
- Operation Gladio in overdrive.
- Not afraid to run the "Willy Horton" campaign commercial.
- Member of badass secret society at Yale University.
- Referring to 'Reaganomics' as 'voodoo'.
That is probably the best that the Americans have ever had on offer. That level of epicness will probably never be repeated by them again, it was like a one-off fluke.