Widow PPenalty - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By mandichka
Hi All!
I have a very important cause I am working for, if you find appropriate, I would like you to forward to as many of your friends possible and act on it. A good healthy discussion would be ok as well.

It is about a horribly unjust law commonly referred to as the 'widow penalty' that basically allows immigration to deport widows of citizens who died before the USCIS completed their paperwork and *regardless* of the fact their cases were initially approved. I am one of those widows. Many of other widows have lost their spouses in Iraq and despite having American born kids- they are being arrested and deported as if they were illegal. This practice is morally corrupt and unjust, it is devastating to families across the country! Personally, I don't know of any decent US citizen who would tell a child of a fallen soldier "you gave us your dad, now your mom can go back to where she came from or she will get arrested- but you can stay"....doesn't make much sense does it?
We are currently in a Class Action Lawsuit, but we need as much support as we can get. Please act on this!

I beg everyone to go to either my blog (for my personal experience) http://eshiotawara.wordpress.com, or to http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/spea ... dowpenalty and spare a few minutes to send a letter to your representatives (which will be automatically selected for you following this link)...

Thank you all for your time!
Please forward to your friends.

M.

Uh...that is just not true. I don't understand wh[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

LOOOK! It's @skinster here in this video talking[…]

My statement above is antisemitic according to th[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is very clear that Zionists executed men, wome[…]