How does the European Union affect daily life in the UK? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talking about and organise marches, demonstrations, writing to your local Member of Parliament etc.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

This message is for people from the UK!

I am a German student of "Applied Modern Languages" in France and need your help for my diploma thesis. I want to see how political, economic and cultural achievements and setbacks due to the membership in the EU are seen by the UK population.

My thesis will be based on the results of a survey which you can find on http://site.voila.fr/euinuk/index.html

Thank you very much for your participation!

If you want to receive the results of the survey, just send a message to julianeklb @ yahoo.fr
By Noelnada
Thank you very much for your participation!

Only if you post a picture of yourself, proving that you're hot.
By sploop!
Human Rights legislation has been an absolute triumph. I'm struggling to think of any specific examples, but I know the government has been thwarted a number of times, thanks to the Europeans setting up a whole area of law that frees us from petty tyranny.

I love Europe! Thank you for saving us!

........ they're never coming back, are they? I feel so let down.... :hmm:
By JFaulkner
I don't get your methodology. How do you plan on getting an unbiased, random sample by inviting everybody on a politics messageboard to take part in your survey? Looks dodgy to me.
By Prosthetic Conscience
If their subject is 'Applied Modern Languages', I doubt they need an 'unbiased, random sample' - it's more likely they want to see the range of phrases and choice of language used. Politics forums are are more likely to produce definite feelings rather than things like 'average', 'not much' and so on.

Has anyone actually taken the survey?
By canadiancapitalist
User with 1 post and a link usually sets off the 'spam' alarm bells - although I guess spam has to have a commerical purpose to really be spam.

No, ethnicity is cultural. Race is biological. A […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]