what a terrible event Jo Cox killed and the consequences for England - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Classical liberalism. The individual before the state, non-interventionist, free-market based society.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You must be quite successful with the ladies... :roll:

Why, thank you Frollein! :D *preens himself in a mirror*

Please, everyone, don't confuse Heinie with "the Germans". He's quite an embarrassment to us, which is why we convinced him to relocate to Spain.

You mean the same way you convinced the Kaiser to relocate to Holland? ;)
lupus75 wrote:Jo Cox killed because she wanted to remain in Europe.
What a terrible event. The person who did this is an example of the worst waste of humanity.
Know what you are voting, BREXIT is a return back to Nationalism and England will be completely alone to manage everything. Economy, work and financially it will be a huge disaster, and a huge immigration problem. The European people who work in and with England will all leave England ....
Therefore it is very important to remain together in Europe !
Lupus

Machiavellian politics are hardball, and political assassinations have been going on for a very long time, since Medieval times.

I think the MP Cox assassination demonstrates several things --

1 - MP's need bodyguards.

2 - History has shown that you can still assassinate anyone.

3 - Anyone who feels strongly enough about their own political views is going to impose them on the rest of their society with a gun or a knife or a bomb.

4 - One person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter -- Irish independence has already proven this and now BREXIT is proving it again.

5 - MP's need to be more careful about their outspokenness and activism.

6 - If you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have guns.

7 - Knife crime supplants gun crime so gun control does not stop crime.

My condolences regarding your MP Cox. Very sad.

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]