Man investigated by police for retweeting transgender limerick - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Classical liberalism. The individual before the state, non-interventionist, free-market based society.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ness31 wrote:Toilets are a place where woman are vulnerable. No need to share that space with biological men. Trust me on this :hmm:
Yet there are no incidents with transgender men or women causing problems in toilets.

ness31 wrote:Their current agenda isn’t helping them in any way.
Wanting to be free from hate and discrimination isn't a valid agenda?

Whatever happened to common courtesy? I if ask to be called, "John", are you going to call me "Steve"? So if a transgender female asked to be referred to as "she", is that really so hard?

ness31 wrote:Well, it’s too much of a fad at the moment. As a movement it’s just fucking annoying and dangerous for children. Don’t expect people to accept that.
:roll: Transgenderism isn't a fucking fad. :knife: That's so stupid, it's pathetic. You're part of the problem.

People like you say it's dangerous for children but can never quantify or show how it is. It's bullshit, in other words. The only reason it might be dangerous for children is because of hateful assholes.
ness31 wrote:Yeah yeah, whatever. You can keep your world with your bearded women .
If they wear a beard then they aren't trying to be a woman. That's a crossdresser, you dumbass.

ness31 wrote:How dare you think it’s okay to make a mockery of womanhood? Are we a joke to you? Fuck off already!
So what's a woman to you? Is it when they look like a woman? There are some ugly women out there, that would pass off as a man. Are you ready to hurt them, because they might not fit your narrow view that your small mind has?

There are also some men that are very feminine, and could be mistaken for women. Are you going to disallow them to go to a men's room because of your small mind?

You make a mockery of women by limiting the feminine to your preconceived notions.

Which bathroom should this non-Thai person go to?
If they wear a beard then they aren't trying to be a woman. That's a crossdresser, you dumbass

I suggest you go watch yourself some Dr Phil and then get back to me.

Also, take your pop psychology quiz elsewhere. I have already explained that what you equate as transgenderism is different to what the West is being presented with.

Dr. Phil? That's a freak show and you know it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Why would I watch a hack like that? Jerry Springer is your next suggestion, perhaps?

ness31 wrote:I have already explained that what you equate as transgenderism is different to what the West is being presented with.
It usually isn't. The fact is that most transgender people don't fit into your nice stereotype of what you think of being male or female.

That you think a person wanting to be a woman is going to have a beard already shows a vast breadth of ignorance. If a person is transitioning towards female, then they actually want to LOOK like one. Your example shows that you can't tell the difference between a simple crossdresser and a person who is transgender.

That's Takayoshi Ohmura, incidentally, an amazing MALE Japanese guitarist.
Shut up Godstud, you lack all nuance in debate. I’m tired of tippy toeing around this issue. You can think I’m ignorant all you want, you have no idea what my personal experiences are and I don’t think it necessary to share them.
Godstud wrote:Yes. Why do you hate trans people so much? Why don't they have the freedom to be what they want, instead of what assholes like you, want? Why don't they have the freedom to not be attacked? Why don't they have the freedom from the hate that cunts like this are spewing?

Hate is having the freedom to be an asshole? :eh:

Don't talk to me about freedom and then seek to impose your beliefs on someone else, you fucking hypocrite!

Is it freedom they want or is it other people's money they want?
Godstud wrote:Children are not taught LGBTQ+ in school because they don't impose gender roles on the children, and allow them to identify as whatever the hell they want. They don't have to teach it, as it's not hidden, and is around them on a daily basis.

People identify as whatever they want and they don't care. Buddhism states that everyone has their own path. If a boy dresses femininely and wants to be referred to as "she", they oblige them, without hassle, and without hate. The same applies to a girl if she cuts her hair short, and want to be referred to as a "he".

It's not considered an insult to ask a woman if she's a ladyboy. They often take it as a compliment, as they know some ladyboys are particularly stunning.

My friend, who was a school teacher, had the kids line up "boy-girl-boy-girl" and was a bit confused when they just lined up any old way. He learned quickly to just accept it. He found the transgender kids were often the best students as they knew they had to still battle discrimination in the workplace.

Women go to men's rooms here, when the women's room is full. No one cares. The same applies to a man if he needs to use a bathroom stall and the men's room is full. The usual reaction is a shrug and a giggle.

You can go to a men's room and find 3 women doing makeup at the mirror. Nobody cares about natural body functions, and they don't generally equate it in any sort of sexual manner, at least not like in the West. I've often had a woman mopping around my feet as I use a urinal(Not for those with a shy bladder!). They're doing their job and aren't interested in "your junk".

Is there discrimination against LGBTQ+ here? Yes, sadly, but it's the older generation(Boomers) and it's quickly fading. Thailand is far more conservative than many people would think.

Hate is hate, no matter where you go. This diatribe that police are investigating is just hate.

If you go to a public bath in Japan, there are always old woman wiping up the floor in the men's locker room, with all the dudes there with their dicks hanging out.

Might be a nice job if you could get hired as a dude to mop up the women's dressing room :lol: (I don't think that happens, just fucking around.)

I do think I caught a woman glance at my junk once though, I presumed she was curious because I was a foreigner. Could've been my imagination, but I don't know.

It did weird me out at first though, the whole thing.

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]