Trump says Russia should be at G7 meeting - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I used the terms exactly as they are defined. If you can't understand that, then I guess you are mentally deficient, or simply trolling, as per your usual.
Godstud wrote:Twat: a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.

[b]Cocksucker:
a contemptible person (used as a generalized term of abuse).[/b]

Learn your fucking English!

Why do you think that is considered a contemptible term? You really are the gift that keeps on giving. :)
Yahoo wrote:Trump says does not endorse G7 communique, after 'weak' Trudeau comments

Reuters • June 10, 2018

LA MALBAIE, Quebec (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday that he has asked U.S. representatives not to endorse the joint communique put out by the Group of Seven leaders after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's "false statements" at a news conference.

After departing from the Quebec summit for Singapore, Trump tweeted that Trudeau's remarks at a news conference, where he said Canada would not be pushed around, "were very dishonest and weak".

"PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, 'US Tariffs were kind of insulting' and he 'will not be pushed around.' Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!" the U.S. president tweeted.

(Reporting by Andrea Hopkinsl; Editing by Amran Abocar)

:lol:
That image is actually from the summit and is very telling. A historic image.

Just wow, wow.

This is post WWII order breaking down.

Apparently UK government looking for a bilateral trade deal with US after leaving EU. Was not critical of Trump as the others. So maybe it will be a G5 meeting next year.
One Degree wrote:Why do you think that is considered a contemptible term?
Your reading comprehension is brutally terrible. It is not considered a contemptible term. It is a description of someone who is contemptible. READ! Holy shit, you Trump fan-boys sure have trouble with basic English comprehension!

Albert wrote:You need to work harder on your gender neutral language.
My language is fine, and is gender neutral. Your inability to understand simple definitions is what needs work.
Albert wrote:Apparently UK government looking for a bilateral trade deal with US after leaving EU. Was not critical of Trump as the others. So maybe it will be a G5 meeting next year.

G5 + 3 (Russia, China, India). Makes more sense for integrating Eurasian economies.

Good luck to Theresa May in her tight embrace with Trump. Better she than me ... :D

And to conclude the summit, a real good handshake among men.

I hear it took some effort to keep Macron from gripping Trump's throat.

What these boys get up to ... it's just amazing. :lol:
Macron was best buddies with him 5 mins ago. To be fair to may, she has had to condem his tweets about 10 times now. Apparently he hates her tone, comparing it to a school mistress.

His absolute least favourite appear to be Justin and Merkel. He just called out the former as weak and a liar.

Now off to meet Kim!
layman wrote:Macron was best buddies with him 5 mins ago.

One thing Macron must have learned by now is that sucking up to Trump doesn't translate into any benefits.

To be fair to may, she has had to condem his tweets about 10 times now. Apparently he hates her tone, comparing it to a school mistress.

You can understand the feeling. Apparently, when the White House stuff first Googled Teresa May (you know how the Americans are about spelling), they came up with this one:

How would you feel if this one turned up for the date instead?

Now off to meet Kim!

Two birds of a feather. Should be all lovey-dovey.
Atlantis wrote:G5 + 3 (Russia, China, India). Makes more sense for integrating Eurasian economies.

Good luck to Theresa May in her tight embrace with Trump. Better she than me ... :D

Looks like he suffers from ‘short man syndrome’. Only an asshole takes advantage of a handshake like that. You can tell if the grips are not positioned equally.
Atlantis wrote:G5 + 3 (Russia, China, India). Makes more sense for integrating Eurasian economies.

I had thought of Macron as not very bright. To have such lack of emotional control at that political level is bad leadrship.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@JohnRawls General Election Summary 2022 Date[…]

Claims that mainstream economics is changing rad[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]