War in Iraq for Nothing - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Didn't get everything they wanted, thankfully. Like no client state (drifting towards
Iran), no military bases.....and a few other things but I've forgotten.
redcarpet wrote:Didn't get everything they wanted, thankfully. Like no client state (drifting towards
Iran), no military bases.....and a few other things but I've forgotten.

Like stability. It seems every day there's another bombing and bloodbath. All these years of mayhem wouldn't have happened had they just left Iraq alone. Well before 2003 Saddam had been cured of his essential fault--a quest for regional hegemony. They should've just negotiated, lifted sanctions and left his regime intact. They'd be better off and we'd be better off. We have the neocon screwballs to thank for the mess both countries are in. We wouldn't have wasted so much money, plunging us deeper in debt with results we read today....

This is not a scientific argument for the existen[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]