To Warmonger, or Not to Warmonger.... That is the Question. - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rei wrote:United States does not have the capabilities to do the things that you are talking about in this thread
You mean be the main peacekeeping force of the UN....because that is the OP.

The OP brings up a simple set of points. Not associated with your little tangent, that you pulled from a very short and simple reply, outside of the OP.

If I considered your harassment, as anything other than what it is....I would have been happy to engage you.

As it is, what is there to say?

YOU, created the question.
YOU answered that same question. In my name no less.
YOU then attacked me for said answers.
YOU congratulated yourself.

Well, when one looks at it like that... it really is not any different than any other thread you participate in.

Now, out of fairness. I will ask one more time....

Would you like to ASK questions and or make statements that DO NOT INCLUDE ANSWERS IN MY NAME?

Should you want to do that, within the confines of the OP, I would be happy to engage you.

RC wrote:I don't think that having a UN sanction would change what the aftermath of a military invasion is like.

I think that we can have it both ways. We stimulate our economy with the military, and they're real jobs instead of some of the stuff people come up with when conducting economic stimulus. If we never use it to its full extent then we should be thankful for that.

Under those circumstances, the aftermath would also be on the UN, not America.

It seems out of balance when, on one hand, Americas entire infrastructure is based on war time pursuits and on the other hand, the populace curbs away from war time activities.

A great many public and private sector companies depend on the military aspect of our economy, as they fail, it brings the economy down as well.

So how can we "have it both ways" within those parameters?
Last edited by U184 on 24 Oct 2013 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
I linked directly to the post that I was responding to when I answered you, because I incorrectly believed that by specifying what I was responding to, it would prevent you from doing what you are now doing. It seems to have made no difference.

I don't have the kind of patience to continue this sort of conversation, and I don't want to get suckered into participating in your derailment of your own thread, so I'm out. If you have something to say to me about the way that I structure my posts, take it to TLTE and I will happily tell you what I want to tell you there, and stop making up these bizarre complaints in every single thread.
KFlint wrote:True, as that is what I did in the OP.... that is hardly the same as making scenario after scenario, just so one can repeat the same idea, over and over.

Have your say, then move on, don't beat a dead horse.

What horse is dead that I beat? cute metaphor, but riding upon the idea and understanding self containment inside out as I never remain the same added details twice exactly like every other sole result of ancestry does only goes to show, "reality" is the dead horse to adapt or become extinct this moment remains all the time.

Being civil doesn't take being civilized, it requires each lifetime to accept now is eternity and there is no place else now doesn't exist as it is presently here.

Being prepared for the worst case scenario defensively will look offensive to those wishing to conquer that social setting. Natural balance has rules, humanity makes laws to rule speculation of what if now isn't all the time space never remains here adding the details never duplicated using the same content self contained as this universal location in the center of eternity added so far.

Physical absolutes can be denied for reality to be staged as it exists presently, but the effects of such performances is self destruction inside out. Imploding societies feed exploding passions to saving symbolic values learned after birth teaching denial of a body that learned to instinctively survive everything adding together currentlyFrom conception to being born as a sole result added to this atmosphere. Academia teaches 4 corners of the globe, not 8 hemispheres in this atmosphere. That is two 4 dimensional existences keeping each other exactly what remains here now using the same periodic table of molecular elements.

One of us is lost in their own make believe real isn't self contained as one's own skin. I know all I am is a sole result of ancestry passing through this one atmosphere conceived one lifetime at a time from two prior existences, i.e. contracting forces feeding expanding details making now eternity where energy cannot be created or destroyed by the life process reproducing never duplicated lifetimes.

Seems you view yourself as a gift from beyond the moment, so keep playing the devil's advocate to orchestrating chaos in a moment eternally now, physically and absolutely denied by both theory and theology educated by academics and economic principals of one track thinking of one issue topics, in single file rank has its privileges the ruled over have no liberty to question governance's authority within vernacular tribalism by civil laws making it crimes against humanity, insubordination within the social justification, treason against state of mind, blasphemy against the soul collective thought.

The perfected "no win scenario" to damned if you do and damned if you don't pay to play a role in saving humanity societal evolutionists script in divide and conquer ancestry to rule ancestors every generation of another sole result in genetic continuation. The real physical "Eternal hell on Earth" psychological class warfare game of wordplay in the free marketplace of choice in accepting real or denying what real remains in plain sight.

This has always been the original sin repeated throughout history, regardless the faith and belief now isn't eternity.
Last edited by onemalehuman on 24 Oct 2013 15:09, edited 2 times in total.
KFlint wrote:You did not... at least not in the manner I was speaking of above.

Again with the subjective side step of in the manner you were speaking. Existentialism is divide and conquer exponentially added details.

So I will ask you to tread lightly threading the fabric of doubt real is self contained to this moment.

The "Emperor's New Clothes" and "The Midas Touch" are very informative fables when applied properly. That is how long societal evolutionists knew what they were doing orchestrating spiritual, political, academic, and economic divides in defining character roles to saving humanity institutionally.

Becareful what you wish were true, because truth doesn't apply to real being self contained to this moment.
KFlint wrote:OMH,

Could you explain to me, in simple (DIRECT) English, how any of that relates to this thread, any of the thread?

Allow me to get linear.

1. Now is physical eternity of eternally adding details within this atmosphere and contains everything taking place in this moment. That is how it relates because space only changes details now being added to was that does continue to become everything arriving now individually.

2. Your style of plain English is orchestrated denial where to the victor of debates goes the spoils of corrupting understanding the idea now is eternity by any excuse create to serve societal evolution as defined by your adopted after birth interpretation.

3. Now I am not isolating you or your ideology since they all(each collective soul ideology) deny then same point of origin and destination being this moment all the time academically, spiritually, politically, and economically.

4. I cannot win arguments against denial of what real is and those saving the truth reality( facts of theory and theology) is the only way humans can understand the self evident by any means necessary to rule the moment and the space between the ears and behind the eyes of every ancestor added to this atmosphere specifically as conceived into it with vocabulary defining academic right and wrong teaching 3 methodologies of interpretting the separation between inorganic and organic compounding of the same periodic elements combining to shape everything here now.

So, you wish to divide the whole into segmented parts where self anointed intellectuals claim to be smarter than any other body conceived into this atmosphere. Alpha vs Omega, Alphas bet Omegas never think beyond vocabulary and should any ever become so bold to question authority of institutional ideology, they will be met with criminal charges and blamed to have anti-social characteristics. No win scenario will only be defeated when genders stop purchasing memberships by giving away their ancestors to serve as society's children again and again hoping nobody knows how and why every social justification implodes by design of those leading the ideology promising brighter tomorrows while knowing now is eternally this moment. Societal evolution does everything possible to assure that never happens currently.

Warmongering is pitting two other groups against each other so your group can come in and take control of both parties self destructing. Again, you want to play Devil's advocate with "What if" then allow me to give you physical eternity it is done within.

Want to raise Hell on Earth forever, I just describe how and why it is currently by design of educated experts of psychological class warfare in each field of institutionizing ideology as capitols to capitalizing off orchestrated chaos selling symbolism over substance that can only be achieved through language arts of painting mental pictures to unsuspecting ancestors cradle to grave.
KFlint wrote:Should we lend our arms to the UN in every and all instances to our fullest abilities and capitalize on our Military–industrial complex abilities?

Putting the U.S. military fully at the UN's disposal would probably only further erode what credibility either organization has around the world. I would support greater US involvement in UN intervention and peacekeeping missions, but not to the extent of always taking the lead. I would also like to see permanent member status in the Security Council abolished. It would probably be far more effective without the "Big Five" holding it hostage to their own agendas. But this isn't likely to happen, so the UN will remain toothless and irrelevant.                  

KFlint wrote:...has the power to throw a choke hold on every nation not conforming to International law, are currently at war and or committing all kinds of crimes against humanity.

Oh yes it should use all ressources to fight itself, because your fine America fullfills each and every condition you gave for the use of it's might.

a.) So explode the hell out of yourself, and the list of wrongdoings will become significantly shorter thereafter.

How goes the saying, selfawereness is the path of betterment ! b.) But wait, if itself proclaims that, then the reasons must be wrong and a lie.

Which one is it now a or b ?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Rancid anyone who applauds and approves genocid[…]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]