Uk and usa are the most hated countries in the world. - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Varax wrote:Double posting refers to any back-to-back posts made by one user. You should learn how to consolidate your replies by using more than than one quote within in singular post.

I have just had a go as you advised.Think I have sussed it out.Sorry.I use a Kindle to post,my kids say copy and pasting is difficult on the Kindle.Anyway thanks for your much needed advice and most of all your infinite patience.At least my typing is improving.

JRS1 The Sig photo was taken during the 1984 miners strike in Wivenhoe a few miles from where I live.The government was trying to break the strike by importing coal to Wivenhoe and we were trying to stop the coal lorries.There were several thousand arrests over a few months but I was about the hundredth arrested.My bail conditions stipulated I could not go back to Wivenhoe and I was gutted.
The coal miners strike was broken by the government and it was downhill for the workers since then.The rest is history.
SpecialOlympian wrote:They aren't. No place is more beloved than AMERICA.

It's the promised land, really.

God said: "Go kill the locals so you can exploit the shit out of the mineral resources. And then, when you've killed everyone and exploited everything, keep up the good works by going abroad. Don't worry about the blowback - my media has you covered."
SpecialOlympian wrote:You say locals, I say squatters. Except history has proven me right. Sorry you decided to back the wrong horse, like a guy who picks up a losing ticket off the ground at the horse track and curses his luck anyway.

Trump will make America loved again by putting everything on Lucky Seven.

And if he wears his lucky hat that day, America will win!!!

And then you'll be so loved that you'll be able to kill whoever you want and steal whatever you need to keep driving to ugly, cheaply made bungalows in the middle of nowhere.

:)
SpecialOlympian wrote:I bet Hillary was there, a lot of people are saying she founded ISIS. Just repeating what I've heard, I want to be the president and also I want to say things but not be responsible for saying them. MAGA.

America has been creating terror organizations all over the world for a hundred years or more.

The "KKK" model was so important in the early years, but eventually, the USA needed to start paying foreign mercenaries who "looked like" the locals they were terrorizing.

This is why the USA used (broke) Argentinian soldiers (mercs) to terrorize Nicaragua, North African mercs to terrorize Afghanistan, and Irish mercs to terrorize American Natives. Three very different time periods, but one great Machiavellian strategy that just keeps on giving...

Love this?
Russia supports dictators, bombs people and sells weapons to the worst of the worst.

'hating' countrys is rarely driven by facts but emotions. Americans are annoying, cheesy and arrogant. They are also over exposed in terms of PR so people tend to 'hate them' more than others. Even so, actual surveys show very mixed results. Your general impressions you got from your travels is very anecdotal and you will tend to mix with very anti-western crowds I expect.
American and the U.K. foreign policy has alienated the populations of many countries. Here is an incomplete list of present right dictatorships that the US supports.

Over the last century, the United States government has often provided, and continues to provide today, financial assistance, education, arms, military training and technical support to numerous authoritarian regimes across the world
Date of support Country Regime Notes
1991–present Azerbaijan Heydar AliyevIlham Aliyev
1991–present Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev
1959–present Singapore People's Action Party
1984–present Brunei Hassanal Bolkiah[
2011–present Vietnam Trương Tấn Sang
2014–present Thailand Prayut Chan-o-cha
1990–present Uzbekistan Islam Karimov
1994–present Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon
2006–present Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow
1945–present Saudi Arabia House of Saud
1999–present Bahrain Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa
1972–present Qatar House of Thani
1970–present Oman Qaboos bin Said al Said
1954–present Jordan Hashemite Dynasty
1971–present United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2014–present Egypt Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
1777–present Morocco Alaouite dynasty
1999–present Djibouti Ismaïl Omar Guelleh
1979–present Equatorial Guinea Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
1982–present Cameroon Paul Biya
1990–present Chad Idriss Déby
1986–present Uganda Yoweri Museveni
2000–present Rwanda Paul Kagame

Wiki
layman wrote:'hating' countrys is rarely driven by facts but emotions. Americans are annoying, cheesy and arrogant.

People hate America, NOT Americans.

Americans are simply fat, ignorant, and live in suburban isolation. There's nothing hate-able in them, and they tend to elicit pity and shock (because of generalized obesity and unbelievable ignorance).

It is the country that we are talking about. And the USA has bombed about a third of the world in the last century. Often, it has done this to "help out." In the minds of its brilliant citizens, bombs can help other people. Even the chemical bombs that America saturated Vietnam with, which is still causing jellyfish babies and damaged nervous systems in newborns, was marketed as "helping" some of our "good guys."

This level of ignorance is manufactured by the American state which the world is growing to hate more and more with each shitty Goldman-Sachs/Koch Bros/WMD president.

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ame ... +the+world

If you don't believe that hatred of ideological bullies is rational, just try bombing one of your neighbors (for not recycling properly, or for letting his lawn get shaggy) and see if he still loves you for "trying to help out."
layman wrote:Russia supports dictators, bombs people and sells weapons to the worst of the worst.

'hating' countrys is rarely driven by facts but emotions. Americans are annoying, cheesy and arrogant. They are also over exposed in terms of PR so people tend to 'hate them' more than others. Even so, actual surveys show very mixed results. Your general impressions you got from your travels is very anecdotal and you will tend to mix with very anti-western crowds I expect.

Yeah but that's like comparing a neighbourhood gang to a well established criminal organisation. Both are willing to use violence and deceit but one is struggling to keep all its people fed and warm while the other is attempting complete control of the planet and is mostly succeeding. That's why at this moment in time we need regimes like Iran Russia and China, for as despicable as they may be they are all that stands between us and a complete takeover.
This is from the US government in regards to where it is dangerous at the moment for Americans to travel. lol

Travel Warnings
We issue a Travel Warning when we want you to consider very carefully whether you should go to a country at all. Examples of reasons for issuing a Travel Warning might include unstable government, civil war, ongoing intense crime or violence, or frequent terrorist attacks. We want you to know the risks of traveling to these places and to strongly consider not going to them at all. Travel Warnings remain in place until the situation changes; some have been in effect for years.

Refine by Destination
Type Date Location
Warning August 22, 2016 Iran Travel Warning
Warning August 19, 2016 Cameroon Travel Warning
Warning August 11, 2016 North Korea Travel Warning
Warning August 8, 2016 Democratic Republic of the Congo Travel Warning
Warning August 4, 2016 Honduras Travel Warning
Warning August 3, 2016 Nigeria Travel Warning
Warning July 29, 2016 Lebanon Travel Warning
Warning July 27, 2016 Saudi Arabia Travel Warning
Warning July 18, 2016 Haiti Travel Warning
Warning July 18, 2016 Turkey Travel Warning
Warning July 10, 2016 Republic of South Sudan Travel Warning
Warning July 10, 2016 Bangladesh Travel Warning
Warning July 7, 2016 Venezuela Travel Warning
Warning July 6, 2016 Iraq Travel Warning
Warning July 1, 2016 Mali Travel Warning
Warning June 30, 2016 Kenya Travel Warning
Warning June 28, 2016 Yemen Travel Warning
Warning June 22, 2016 Afghanistan Travel Warning
Warning June 17, 2016 Ukraine Travel Warning
Warning June 9, 2016 Libya Travel Warning
Warning May 24, 2016 Somalia Travel Warning
Warning April 21, 2016 Philippines Travel Warning
Warning April 18, 2016 Chad Travel Warning
Warning April 15, 2016 Mexico Travel Warning
Warning April 14, 2016 Central African Republic Travel Warning
Warning April 7, 2016 Pakistan Travel Warning
Warning April 5, 2016 Colombia Travel Warning
Warning April 1, 2016 Tunisia Travel Warning
Warning March 31, 2016 Syria Travel Warning
Warning March 11, 2016 Burundi Travel Warning
Warning March 1, 2016 Algeria Travel Warning
Warning February 23, 2016 Mauritania Travel Warning
Warning January 21, 2016 Sudan Travel Warning
Warning January 21, 2016 Niger Travel Warning
Warning January 20, 2016 Burkina Faso Travel Warning
Warning January 15, 2016 El Salvador Travel Warning
Warning December 16, 2015 Israel, The West Bank and Gaza Travel Warning
Warning May 6, 2015 Eritrea Travel Warning
SpecialOlympian wrote:I bet Hillary was there, a lot of people are saying she founded ISIS. Just repeating what I've heard, I want to be the president and also I want to say things but not be responsible for saying them. MAGA.

Yes, she was there. I see her around a lot. Despite her public persona, she also hates America. That's why she is going to so much effort to stop Trump from making it great again.

People hate America, NOT Americans.

Speak for yourself. I hate Americans, especially all of youse reading this. All of you. I hate you a lot. Even more than Rei hates Islams. You know who you are ... I just hate you all so much.

(Except Taylor Swift ... how could anyone hate Taylor Swift?) :music:

You have to be in a hierarchical structure right?[…]

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]