American boots on ground in Iraq again,then more terrorism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Why don't the US leave the Middle east?They're repeating the same mistakes over and over,more troops again that will lead to more hunger by Muslims and more terrorism.Why don't they go back to the Monroe doctrine and isolationism?It was the birth of Israel made by the US and the perception of a US empire with bases in the Middle east that caused 9/11.
park wrote:Why don't the US leave the Middle east?They're repeating the same mistakes over and over,more troops again that will lead to more hunger by Muslims and more terrorism.Why don't they go back to the Monroe doctrine and isolationism?It was the birth of Israel made by the US and the perception of a US empire with bases in the Middle east that caused 9/11.

I don't think so. Islam is on a roll now. It's been on the cards for a long time.
Islam is going to roll right into the grave. They'll kill everyone, including themselves with their perverse, anti-liberty, religion of violence. In the future, the Middle East will be a nice place where you can visit the plains of nuclear glass.
I think it quite rich that you're apparently all for the U.S. and a U.S.-led Europe attacking Russia and even trying to topple its government for defending itself from encirclement and utter aggression in Ukraine, for responding to the very same type of imperialist meddling in that country you are lambasting here (unless you're of the naive school which believes you need ground troops and a direct invasion to be intervening in and against a country), but are against any action against a would-be caliphate invading multiple countries and threatening the world with an ideology even more putrid than that of the status quo.

Can I venture a guess that you're a left-liberal?
park wrote:Why don't the US leave the Middle east?They're repeating the same mistakes over and over,more troops again that will lead to more hunger by Muslims and more terrorism.Why don't they go back to the Monroe doctrine and isolationism?It was the birth of Israel made by the US and the perception of a US empire with bases in the Middle east that caused 9/11.

Oh...I see....it is all the fault of Israel being created, incidentally by an overwhelming majority of the UN.

Of course...why didn't I realise......

When Sunni and Shia blow each other up by the scores of thousands....it must be Israel's fault.

When Syrians kill each other with terrible ferocity...down to Israel.

When Islamist fanatics mass murder, rape, behead, bomb and kill with a ferocity not seen since Hitler....must be Israel's fault. And America's of course.

When Turkish Moslems bomb Kurdish Moslems and Kurds blow up Turks.....wouldn't have happened if Israel wasn't there.

When Sudanese Moslems commit genocide against black Sudanese....well, we all know Israel was behind it.

When medieval regimes in Arab countries oppress and enslave their people....why, it's because Israel exists!

When Moslem women are stoned to death for "adultery"......israel's fault.

When Moslem gunmen shoot down innocent civilians in countries that have nothing to do with the Middle east or enslave innocent young girls....Israel's fault. And America's.

I could go on for several pages.

What nonsense, claptrap and rubbish!

Israel is used as an excuse for the filthy and disgusting behaviour of Arab states and organisations.

Would any of the above not have happened if israel had never existed?
Israel's existence is to blame.
Actually, FRS, I am against the US sending ANY support into Iraq. There was a poll on this and I voted, No. Let Syria and Iran handle it.

Either way, it's win win, since it'll be Muslims killing Muslims.
wiseraphael wrote:
Oh...I see....it is all the fault of Israel being created, incidentally by an overwhelming majority of the UN.

Of course...why didn't I realise......

When Sunni and Shia blow each other up by the scores of thousands....it must be Israel's fault.

When Syrians kill each other with terrible ferocity...down to Israel.

When Islamist fanatics mass murder, rape, behead, bomb and kill with a ferocity not seen since Hitler....must be Israel's fault. And America's of course.

When Turkish Moslems bomb Kurdish Moslems and Kurds blow up Turks.....wouldn't have happened if Israel wasn't there.

When Sudanese Moslems commit genocide against black Sudanese....well, we all know Israel was behind it.

When medieval regimes in Arab countries oppress and enslave their people....why, it's because Israel exists!

When Moslem women are stoned to death for "adultery"......israel's fault.

When Moslem gunmen shoot down innocent civilians in countries that have nothing to do with the Middle east or enslave innocent young girls....Israel's fault. And America's.

I could go on for several pages.

What nonsense, claptrap and rubbish!

Israel is used as an excuse for the filthy and disgusting behaviour of Arab states and organisations.

Would any of the above not have happened if israel had never existed?
Israel's existence is to blame.

Who cares whose fault it is?I'm saying that America shouldn't intervene in the Middle east because this is the reason of Muslim terrorism against America.I doubt 9/11 would have been done.Muslims were doing attacks against British troops before Israel was made,none of those Muslims cared about America.To them it was like Brazil or Mexico.
Godstud wrote:Islam is going to roll right into the grave. They'll kill everyone, including themselves with their perverse, anti-liberty, religion of violence. In the future, the Middle East will be a nice place where you can visit the plains of nuclear glass.

Let's make sure that, just before the nukes start landing, that we transport all the innocent Israeli Jews to safety in another Meditarranean nation that they can save from obscurity and make bloom.

Then, the entire region will be safe for oil companies, the eurojewish terrorists will have a new project to work on, and ISIL, Hamas, Hezbollah (am I forgetting any targets) will be things of the past.

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]