Is Hamas one of the heads of the world Islam fanatics - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Muslims kidnapping and killing each other all over the Muslim world, Including in Europe.
The Hamas is no different: Send 2000+ missles to Israel, got 2100+ of his own people killed, just murdered another 18 of its own people in the city square...

What do you think? Is Hamas one of the heads of the multi heads Muslim world fanatics?
Istanbuller wrote:No. Hamas is very moderate in many respects. Palestinian movement has nothing to do with the international terrorism.

Moderate? Claptrap! Nonsense!

A racist, anti-semitic Nazi organisation .......what would happen do you think if Hamas were to occupy and gain control over an Israeli town....do you think they would do anything different to ISIS in the towns that they occupy?

From the Covenant/Charter of Hamas......

"'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and

kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the

rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind

me, come and kill him.' (Article 7)

'The enemies have been scheming for a long time ... and have

accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money,

they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred

revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the

French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the

revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret

organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions -

which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies

and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ...

and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the

world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge

financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them

having their finger in it.' (Article 22)"

Yes to any intelligent well-informed person it's a load of nonsense.......
but then so were the speeches of Goebbels, Himmler and Hitler.
Not surprising when you know about the Palestinian alliance with the Nazis in WW2. in
particular the Moslem brotherhood of which Hamas is an offshoot.

'

=====================================================================
wiseraphael wrote:Not surprising when you know about the Palestinian alliance with the Nazis in WW2. in
particular the Moslem brotherhood of which Hamas is an offshoot.
Good grief, you'll be criticising Reagan and Thatcher next for backing the Khmer Rouge in the 1980's·. Please stop this ridiculous talk as if the Nazis were sort of supreme Evil. Anyway the Finns and Hungarians sided with the Nazis, by you're logic shouldn't Either Finland or Hungary have been ethnically cleansed and turned into a Jewish homeland. I mean why did the Uralic people need 2 homelands when the Jewish people had none?

The Finns sided with the Nazis because the Soviets were their primary concern, the same as the British Empire was the primary concern for Palestinian / Arab / Muslim nationalists in WWII.
Last edited by Rich on 29 Aug 2014 12:22, edited 1 time in total.
Israeli_2014 wrote:That what happens when you shut at someone. You get shot back, stronger.

Muslims usually kill their owns. See Syria, where both sides seeks Allah help. Muslim today specialize in Murder. Beheading is a good example of their favorite way to kill.

Absolutely right too: if someone attacked me for no reason it'd be the biggest mistake they'd ever made. And if any passing goody-two-shoes busy-body told me to take it easy, my retort would be that it's nothing to do with them because it wasn't them being attacked. And my valediction to them wouldn't be 'Have a nice day.' It would be the vernacular of 'Go away'.
Istanbuller wrote
Hamas is very moderate in many respects. Palestinian movement has nothing to do with the international terrorism.

WTF?

3 Israeli kids were kidnapped and cold blooded murder by Hamas, the Muslim fanatics murderers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_kidna ... _teenagers

Hamas is very moderate in many respects. Palestinian movement has nothing to do with the international terrorism.

3 kids, in full intention, planned by "brave" Muslim "warriors", specifically against kids.
Yes, this is one of them.

"A senior Hamas official boasted during a conference in Istanbul on Wednesday that the group's military wing was behind the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank in June."

I like the fact that it was executed by the "group's military wing" to murder 3 kids... But this is the current Islam, Muslims ISIS "peace seeking forces" as they looks today. Allah hates you, ISIS, bloody murderers.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.611676
"Hamas executes 18 as Israeli boy killed"

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stor ... illed.html

Fanatic Hamas, one of the heads of the multi headed worldwide Muslim Snake, killed 18 of its own people in the street, in front of their own kids eyes, pure murder, in front of the cameras.

Oh, yes: You also were giving away sweets in the streets, when a 4 year old Israeli kid was hit in the the head, from one of you mass murder missiles, sent directly to a civilian village, to create headlines. How will these headlines help you?

Allah hates you, bloody murderers.
They executed 18 people supposedly guilty of treason.

What's the penalty for treason in the Zionist occupation entity?

Israeli_2014 wrote:Oh, yes: You also were giving away sweets in the streets, when a 4 year old Israeli kid was hit in the the head, from one of you mass murder missiles, sent directly to a civilian village, to create headlines. How will these headlines help you?

The Zionists just murdered 2000+ Palestinians, many of them little kids, even babies, whilst Zionists cheered from the hilltops and celebrated and you expect me to cry you a river for 1?
Ya abu rashid

abu rashid said:
No Hamas official has ever said they were behind it, this is just pure bovine faeces.

Here, listen again in the below. Would you like to to translate what Salah Arouri says to English? or should I do it? Please keep in mind, that whatever you write here, will be checked.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/top-hamas- ... eli-teens/

BTW, it is your normal way of operation, same as placing bombs in public buses, sending missiles to civilian population... You are pure murderers.
Israeli_2014 wrote:Here, listen again in the below. Would you like to to translate what Salah Arouri says to English? or should I do it? Please keep in mind, that whatever you write here, will be checked.

There's subtitles, he doesn't say anything of the kind, that's even if it's actually him. This could be anyone.

Hamas have denied responsibility for this kidnapping: http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/.premium-1.602871

Israeli_2014 wrote:BTW, it is your normal way of operation, same as placing bombs in public buses, sending missiles to civilian population... You are pure murderers.

Sorry but I've done no such thing. You are again speaking pure bovine faeces.

Also it's pretty rich of you to talk about sending missiles to civilian population when your country has just completed doing this to 2000+ Palestinian civilians.
abu_rashid said:
There's subtitles, he doesn't say anything of the kind, that's even if it's actually him. This could be anyone.

We both know what he said, I would like the readers of this post to know it too.

abu_rashid said:
Sorry but I've done no such thing. You are again speaking pure bovine faeces.

Really, poor boy as you are, you got insulted? So sorry . But it was you who wrote:
And that resistance is merely a means of holding out until the rest of the Muslims get their act together, establish a Caliphate and come to return the Zionists back to their homelands.

Caliphate? isn't it the ISIS murderers? Which are getting their act together, establish a Caliphate? This is the link I am talking about... It is not nice to have 2 faces in a public forum... That is the crazy Muslim mob that is murdering in the name of Allahץ Not sure Allah likes it.
Israeli_2014 wrote:We both know what he said, I would like the readers of this post to know it too.

We do? Please elaborate, what exactly did he say?

Israeli_2014 wrote:Caliphate? isn't it the ISIS murderers?

Regardless of who establishes it, it WILL be established, and when it gets into full swing, I'm guessing most Zionists will be putting their dual citizenship to good use and getting the hell outta there.

Israeli_2014 wrote:Which are getting their act together, establish a Caliphate? This is the link I am talking about... It is not nice to have 2 faces in a public forum... That is the crazy Muslim mob that is murdering in the name of Allahץ Not sure Allah likes it.

I have no idea what this means sorry.

Everybody is a little bit mixed. That is not wh[…]

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]