When Muslims rape: Again, the Western media looks the other - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
This is Islamo-feminism for you. Islam trumps gender. From the cultural Marxist perspective the Muslim perpetrators represent the innocent violated feminine victims, while she is part of western patriarchal imperialism. What people fail to grasp is how far cultural Marxism has penetrated even the western conservative establishment.
AFAIK wrote:Can we have a 'Random Crimes Comitted by People Who Happen to be Muslim' thread?

You are very naive

its only the start because thats part of their culture and mentality

they consider women that dont dress properly according to their conservative views to be whores and deserve to be raped because they bringing it on themselves

yeah thats Muslim logic for you
My point was that these are anecdotal events and are often conducted by disturbed marginal groups. I could post examples of horrendous crimes that occured in Japan but that wouldn't change the fact that the overall crime rate is very low by international standards.
AFAIK wrote:Can we have a 'Random Crimes Comitted by People Who Happen to be Muslim' thread?

Need to be more ambitious than that and make it "Random crime committed by *minority*" thread

But I think to make ana rgument for mainstream media ignoring things you need to do more than cite a single story and need to actually assess the data on prevalence of rapes, the nature of the racial or more specifically to this case, religious demographic and then examine trends in the reporting of sexual violence in mainstream media. Then after making an a priori hypothesis based specifically on what one thinks constitutes the media being quiet, see how it stacks up with the analysis.

And in this vein of thinking since it seems slightly related in a broader sense: Gender equality and culture
This can happen in any backward third world country and yet it is painted in a way that makes Muslims look uniquely prone to this sort of behaviour.

I'm sorry, I am not going to be manipulated into becoming anti-Muslim when the world of Islam is very big and cannot be defined by the actions of these Egyptians.

Certain people with political agendas want to manipulate Europeans and Americans into becoming anti-Muslim.
Kevin Whiteman wrote:"She was also masturbated and urinated on. There were reports that her left breast was bitten and that the entire left nipple was bitten off."

More from the "Religion of Peace".

http://kevinwhiteman.com/2016/01/when-m ... other-way/

I do believe linking to your own blog is against forum rules.

This story from 2011 was reported everywhere in Western media.
This story from 2011 was reported everywhere in Western media.

Indeed.

And every since cologne there has been reporting of probably every rape from a muslim anywhere in europe.

Bacially the OP is wrong. There have been some dodgy cover ups from police and local government figures who want to hide group identities for social cohesion. I see no evidence the media has done the same. Especially on mass.

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]