Putin Warns America of WWIII - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Russian President Vladimir Putin says if the US and international community continues on the path it is on World War III is coming.

[youtube]nI1kgHssDOo[/youtube]

Putin's Speech Calls Out Key Aspects of New World Order Agenda

[youtube]YfYQB87-U7w[/youtube]
Have you ever seen Chuck Norris and Vladimir Putin in the same room together?

I shall say no more....
Putin hates Obama.
However, Putin said nice things about Donald Trump.
Putin even called Trump a genius.

Only Vladimir Putin can slay the dragon of liberalism.
Potemkin wrote:Only Vladimir Putin can slay the dragon of liberalism.

I am sure Donald Trump would give Putin his blessing on that one. Trump has already said if Putin wants to stamp out ISIS, he would let him try. That would be just one less problem to deal with. Trump would sound the Trump of God and shout...
HalleluYah!
Hindsite wrote:I am sure Donald Trump would give Putin his blessing on that one. Trump has already said if Putin wants to stamp out ISIS, he would let him try. That would be just one less problem to deal with. Trump would sound the Trump of God and shout...
HalleluYah!

The only problem is stamping IS out is gonna be rather difficult as long as they keep getting financial and military hardware support from the USA and UK indirectly through Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey :)

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]