Where arethose hundreds of thounds of refugees suppose to go - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Elyzabeth wrote:Big Deal with Turkey

We paid them 4 BILLION, for them to accept a few people back from Greece,

And as well as the money...... 4 billion .....

All 77 million Turks will be free to go anyplace in Europe without a visa ??

Who makes these ridiculous deals?

Mickey Mouse ??

The decision to allow unlimited travel of Turks to the European Union was made by the 28 members of the EU Council of Ministers including two prime ministers who have been ousted by their own electorates, Mariano Rajoy of Spain and Enda Kenny of Ireland. The EU parliament was not consulted.
Turkey is a rising economical power. It is both developing the industries and the over all production with the availability of large work force.
In the other Turkey s a NATO member and has stratigic and political importance to both the EU and the US.
Thus the deal is not purely based on refugees merely only refugees to facilitate it.

And Trump is an idiot who went bankrupt 4 times and his current campaign is costing hem billions of dollars in losses.
I'm waiting ....?
Why aren't the migrants being offered shelter by the rich Muslin states?

As far as I know, the only one which has been accepting them in droves and is now ovwrburdened is Jordan.

Saudi Arabia....??

Dubai.....?

and all of the other Rich Muslim states "Who love Muslims" ... ??

I would really like to know why they don't want to share their resources with their Muslim brothers and sisters, why are they sent begging to Christian States, whose religion they have no respect for ?
Well.
Look at this way. Arab countries have 3 types right now in matter of refugees.
Ones that produce refugees due to wars and conflicts mainly started by your governments.
Second ones are hosting refugees each bigger than that of entire Europe combined.
And third type are rich gulf states who are paying you money to take in refugees.

Jordan has nearly 2.5 million war refugees. Equal to one quarter of its original population.
Lebanon has nearly 2 million refugees equal to half of its native population or to 2 thirds.

In the mideast and central asia in general. Turkey has around 4 million and Iran about 5 million official and unofficial. Pakistan has about 3-4 million refugees.
Thus each has more than entire Europe combined.
anasawad wrote:Well.
Look at this way. Arab countries have 3 types right now in matter of refugees.
[i]Ones that produce refugees due to wars and conflicts mainly started by your governments.
Second ones are hosting refugees each bigger than that of entire Europe combined.
And third type are rich gulf states who are paying you money to take in refugees.

Jordan has nearly 2.5 million war refugees. Equal to one quarter of its original population.
Lebanon has nearly 2 million refugees equal to half of its native population or to 2 thirds.

In the Mideast and central Asia in general. Turkey has around 4 million and Iran about 5 million official and unofficial. Pakistan has about 3-4 million refugees.
Thus each has more than entire Europe combined.

This is not a matter of wars started by us, I won't buy that stupidity !
It is trying to take the responsibility for the evils done, off your shoulders, and put it onto ours.

[b][u]Don't blame us for the brutal terrorists. which are now the greatest evil in the world !

They are Muslims and they need to be reigned in by Muslims.

You perhaps need to read a bit more history ?
Elyzabeth wrote:I'm waiting ....?
Why aren't the migrants being offered shelter by the rich Muslin states? ...

Your original question was about 77 millions of Turks having unrestricted access to the European Union. Now you are talking about "migrants" by which you must mean refugees. No one knows what this thread is about anymore.
Who exactly are those evil terrorists you are talking about ??
Is it the Al-Qaeda created by the US and serves them ??
Or is it Al-Nusra front funded by the US. And cooperating with Israel ??
Or is it the rebels which the NATO is funding and arming ??
Or is it ISIS funded by a NATO member ?
I wonder.

And how does refugees not related to wars ?? I mean if you start a war in a country. People are mostly going to run away.

In matter of responsibility. If you dont want to handle refugees. Shouldnt you not fund the wars creating them or worse be the one to do it ?? Most refugees right now are from Syria. Afghanistan and north Africa and also Iraq. Surprisingly. 2 of those wars was NATO invasions.
1 (through Libya) was done with full NATO help to destroy the safest African country.
Abd finally Syria. Armed by NATO and EU countries. Funded by them. And even actively being bombed by them.
Now i wonder just how much responsibility does that put on your hands for those refugees??

For being ruled by Muslims. For the wars you created. Muslims are taking in the higher rate of the refugees while all of Europe is taking less than one country of ours.
And worse. Its your wars not ours.

And how exactly is Islamists the most brutal and evil in the world ??
Do you even know the history of Europe and US just in the past 50-100 years?? ISIS is barely kids play compared to the least brutal and savage European country in matter of actions during war time.
anasawad wrote:Who exactly are those evil terrorists you are talking about ??
Is it the Al-Qaeda created by the US and serves them ??
Or is it Al-Nusra front funded by the US. And cooperating with Israel ??
Or is it the rebels which the NATO is funding and arming ??
Or is it ISIS funded by a NATO member ?
I wonder.

Are the muslims responsible for anything at all according to you?

And how does refugees not related to wars ?? I mean if you start a war in a country. People are mostly going to run away.

They are related as long as the wars in muslim countries are the excuse to flood Europe with those invaders. There have been always wars somewhere around the world every year in the last five decades yet Europe has never faced a wave of refugees like this one so far. Did you recall the war of Balkans in early nineties? Why didn't that war ignite a massive migration of asylum seekers in Germany or Sweden?

In matter of responsibility. If you dont want to handle refugees. Shouldnt you not fund the wars creating them or worse be the one to do it ?? Most refugees right now are from Syria. Afghanistan and north Africa and also Iraq. Surprisingly. 2 of those wars was NATO invasions.
1 (through Libya) was done with full NATO help to destroy the safest African country.

Many of the so called refugees are from Pakistan. There is not any ongoing war in that country.
Elyzabeth wrote:I'm waiting ....?
Why aren't the migrants being offered shelter by the rich Muslin states?

As far as I know, the only one which has been accepting them in droves and is now ovwrburdened is Jordan.

Saudi Arabia....??

Dubai.....?

and all of the other Rich Muslim states "Who love Muslims" ... ??

I would really like to know why they don't want to share their resources with their Muslim brothers and sisters, why are they sent begging to Christian States, whose religion they have no respect for ?

They claim they can't afford them. Dear Lord, if Vancouver BC can, anyone can.
Godstud wrote:Most Turks are secular Muslims. Canada would probably take a lot of them, without so much as a blink. Those are the Muslim immigrants that you WANT.

Most Turks are not secular, specially those who migrate to Europa aren't. Otherwise Erdogan would have never been elected. Probably they are in Istanbul and the western part, but things are radically different in the Easternmost, poorest, part of the country where most of the immigrants come from. Many Turks there still routinely kill the female members of the family in case of rape in order to restore the family's honour. Do you want to import those traditions to your country?
Renato wrote:Most Turks are not secular, specially those who migrate to Europa aren't. Otherwise Erdogan would have never been elected. Probably they are in Istanbul and the western part, but things are radically different in the Easternmost, poorest, part of the country where most of the immigrants come from. Many Turks there still routinely kill the female members of the family in case of rape in order to restore the family's honour. Do you want to import those traditions to your country?

I can think of some Europeans who would do us all a favor if they took their racist poison elsewhere.
We are responsible for somethings.
For example my tribe alone is responsible directly for the death of 10+ million people during the period of the Timurid empire which we established.
If that was the topic sure i wont say we're not responsible.
However we wont take responsibility for the wars and crimes of the NATO alliance. Nor that of their proxies and puppets.

Most refugees are from syria. Iraq. North Africs. And Afghanistan. Not from Pakistan.

The Balkan wars did cause large influxes of refugees.
anasawad wrote:However we wont take responsibility for the wars and crimes of the NATO alliance. Nor that of their proxies and puppets.

Probably not Iran, but for example Turkey is full member of NATO. I guess that they are as responsible as any other member, let's say UK.
Most refugees are from syria. Iraq. North Africs. And Afghanistan. Not from Pakistan.

Any sources to back your statement? Now there are even "Syrian refugees" from Dominican Republic. 28 of them were arrested in Greece a few days ago:

http://www.nuevorumbo.net/unos-28-domin ... en-grecia/

Sorry, I couldn't find any source in English about this, but you get the idea: the war in Syria has become now the alibi any social benefit seeker around the world uses to enter Europe.

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will ge[…]

I watched this video , and thought of this thread[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://youtu.be/6RHjH8pVPhA

@Pants-of-dog the tweets address official statem[…]