What Bachelor thesis topic ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hello everybody, I am a student of International Relations and European Studies in Prague. I need to submit my topic for Bachelor thesis very soon. However, I find it quite challenging to choose a topic.
I would like to analyse anything related to NATO, Russia and the best would be Sweden or Czech Republic.

I would appreciate if someone could brainstorm with me .

Thank you ahead!
The best strategy is picking a subject you're already familiar with from news stories or building on your previous research. The availability of books and articles on the particular subject is another concern.
I would appreciate if someone could brainstorm with me .

You should write about the imminent collapse of the EU and NATO, and the inevitable victory of a resurgent Communism.

Glad I could help. :)
You should write about the imminent collapse of the EU and NATO, and the inevitable victory of a resurgent Communism Nationalism based upon cultural identity.
Glad I could help. :)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]