Iraq - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By TUC
Bloomberg and Reuters report that Iraqi leaders were promised amnesty if they left the country for exile.....lets see what happens to that over the next week :roll:
By sokath
Yeah, it was "suggested" by Rumsfeld, that one way to avoid a war would be for Iraqi leaders to set up shop under the protection of another country. He never actually specified amnesty. He just said that if they packed up and left and went somewhere else, war could be avoided. He was actually very vague about it.

Condy on the other hand, thinks that war is inevitable. (Who the fuck names their kid Condoleeza?)

S./
By VR
Rumsfeldt (spelling?) is just another capitalist war criminal. I'd rather trust CNN than him.

Who the fuck names their kid Condoleeza?

Very twisted individuals. :D
By sokath
Naw, he said it in an open interview. And it's been made fairly public by the US government. I don't think he's lying in this case.

What they'd do to Saddam, once he was out of the country however.... a totally different question... :eh:

S./
By Proctor
To the tune of:

"If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands"

==================================================

If we cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.

If the markets hurt your Mama, bomb Iraq.

If the terrorists are Saudi

And the bank takes back your Audi

And the TV shows are bawdy,

Bomb Iraq.

If the corporate scandals growin', bomb
Iraq.

And your ties to them are showin', bomb Iraq.

If the smoking gun ain't smokin'

We don't care, and we're not jokin'.

That Saddam will soon be croakin',

Bomb Iraq.

Even if we have no allies, bomb Iraq.

From the sand dunes to the valleys, bomb Iraq.

So to hell with the inspections;

Let's look tough for the elections,

Close your mind and take directions,

Bomb Iraq.

While the globe is slowly warming, bomb Iraq.

Yay! the clouds of war are storming, bomb Iraq.

If the ozone hole is growing,

Some things we prefer not knowing.

(Though our ignorance is showing),

Bomb Iraq.

So here's one for dear old daddy, bomb Iraq,

From his favorite little laddy, bomb Iraq.

Saying no would look like treason.

It's the Hussein hunting season.

Even if we have no reason,

Bomb Iraq.
By sokath
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... omg... bahahahahahaha *sniff* bahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(and thanks for that meaningless post folks)

that's fucking great!
By Yeddi
:lol: :lol: thats very,very good EXCEPT.....

If the terrorists are Saudi

And the bank takes back your Audi

And the TV shows are bawdy,

Bomb Iraq.

bawdy doesn't rhyme with audi, or saudi... or maybe in american it does... like derby... thats different in america... derby instead of dArby... mmmm pointless... can someone tell me?
By Proctor
This makes 3 pointless posts in a row. Keep it up guys!

I noticed that as well yeddi. But I'm sure I've heard it pronounced rhyming with audi before.

And the ozone hole is actually shrinking again. Poor enviromentalists. Whatever will they complain about now? GE, Cloning, Rainforest Destruction, Anti Marijuana Laws...
By sokath
Unlike you crazy kids SOUTH of the Equator. Here it's pronounced b-ow-dy.... (as in "ow, my fucking foot!")

kinda like saudi (s-ow-di) and audi (ow-di)

although, saudi should really be pronounced sa-oudi wacky arabic...

jeez

S./
By Proctor
Here is a letter to the editor from today's Dominion Post.
Joseph Roehl wrote:After hearing United Stated President George W Bush's State of the Union speech, I must agree with the case he has made against Iraq. The time has come to enforce 17 United Nations security council resolutions that Iraq has violated for the past three months to 12 years.
Either the UN will be seen to be as weak and ineffectual as the League of Nations, or it will give support to the US and Britain in their efforts to rid the world of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.
Chief weapons inspetor Hans Blix says the Iraqis are cooperating in the process, but continuing to hide weapons of mass destruction. The time has come to liberate the people of Iraq and to disarm Saddam.
I can't believe New Zealand continues to listen to rich, comfortable lefties who have spent their lives being advantaged by the economic opportunism and sustainable delivery of oil to the whole world - which results from America's role as policeman of the trade routes - who blame America first for everything even though America saved this world (and New Zealand) from imperial Japan and the Nazis' promised 1000-year reich.
Surely they jest who think we can simply lecture the benevolent superpower on maorals and historic contexts for the actions it must take soon in order to prevent real and imminent threats to all the cities of the world from biological and chemical agents that Saddam has been helping al Qaeda with for years.
If the UN fails to act this time, it will be proved a multiheaded toothless Hydra.
Don't get me wrong, I am no longer the loud opposer to war that I once was. But it is examples of stupidity such as this that try to convince me that maybe I was right after all.
By grinner
Agreed. What an ignorant and angry rant.
Anger doas that to some.
:mrt:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]