Will US ever intervene in DPRK? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Piano Red
Its the staying there thats going to be hard.and they knew they would suffer losses, but really only replacable throwaway (poor) people join the US army anyway.

You really have no idea how wrong you are about the people who serve in the U.S. Army do you?
By JustinGilmore
NRAMAN wrote:
Person wrote:No, they won't.

Why? It was obvious that Iraq had no WMDs, so it was safe to take over. It is fact that North Korea does have them, and I doubt the US has the courage to invade a country that has nuclear weapons.

But the again, it can happen, because the leaders of the US have been getting dumber and dumber with every election.

People with your point of view frustrate me. When the invasion of Iraq was imminent people like you were screaming about the thousands od casualities we were going to have and how it was going to be another Vietnam. But now you say it was "safe to take over." Which is it?

Let N. Korea use their nukes, we'll see what's let of it afterwards. :D

By far the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard. Sigh, I feel bad for you.
ATACMS missiles in Ukraine

@Rugoz Ukraine getting the ATACMS is a bigger […]

@Rancid College students that are pro-Palesti[…]

The Left doesn't run any university in the United[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Zero proof of this. Like wat0n, I am a stickler[…]