Additionally, at the preliminary hearing, prosecutors entered into evidence--trials are public in the United States--a video showing James Fields arriving early, backing up and then driving into the crowd. However, the while the prosecution has shared it with the media, the media has not reported on it AND they have refused SonofNewo an opportunity to view the video.
The media's omissions do not appear to be strictly partisan, because FoxNews isn't reporting on it either.
This lack of curiosity on the part of all of the mainstream media suggests that national security was invoked to try to suppress the involvement of the government in what I reasonably believe was a government-manufactured counter protest that led to the death of a civilian.
Charlottesville Revisited: Hidden Evidence, Unreported Facts, and Lies <--important, but boringly long.
BREAKING: The FBI Stole Evidence out of Charlottesville<--and an important omission.
Charlottesville Car Attack: Ten Curious Facts <--this is also long, but worth the time. Especially at about 23:49, which shows a black fleet vehicle possibly belonging to the FBI--which is important, because James Field's arrived 1:15 (one minute and 15 seconds) to the scene earlier than the attack took place, and backed up right about to where the black (possibly FBI) fleet vehicle was parked.
There are too many curious facts around this Charlottesville, VA matter. I think there was some FBI counter-intelligence involvement, and they are trying to hide it. I also think the mayor of Charlottesville and the governor of Virginia had a hand in ginning up the counter protests, which led to the death of Heather Heyer and they are trying to hide their actions.
Some of the strange facts include:
1. The purple van was blocking the intersection at the sight of the incident at least 5 minutes before the attack, as established by Ford Fisher's live stream video timestamp. We have not received any explanation from the media or from local officials why that purple van was there.
2. The Charlottesville police department lied about the van being blocked by protesters, and have made no effort to correct their public statements.
3. Corroborating video and witnesses would have seen Fields arrive early, back up and then drive into the crowd; yet, they only reported hearing him coming and then seeing him drive into the crowd--testimony that is essentially implausible. Ford Fischer's video evidence and the evidence presented at the preliminary hearing shows that Fields arrived one minute and 15 seconds before the attack, but the media is not reporting on it.
4. The FBI has not shared the video they removed from the scene.
5. The prosecution will not allow SonofNewo to see evidence entered into the public record.
6. One of the cut up videos he shows in the last video is inconsistent with the live stream timeline of Ford Fischer's video.
7. SonofNewo has offered substantial licensing fees to simply view the raw footage, and has been denied by people who have licensed it to others.
SonofNewo gives 10 reasons.
What is very obvious to me is:
1. There were two demonstrations before the counter demonstration at Charlottesville leading to Heather Heyer's death.
2. Public officials were troubled that there were no counter protesters opposing neo-Nazis.
3. The first counter demonstration led to arrests of counter demonstrators, not the neo-Nazis.
4. The counter demonstration leading to Heather Heyer's death was an unlawful riot, but was not countered by the Charlottesville police.
5. There is an obvious media and government cover-up surrounding the facts prior to the events leading to Heather Heyer's death.
6. Online commentators with leftist leanings seem utterly incurious when it is clear that the government and the media are suppressing material facts.