Masha'l: Zionist entity killed Arafat - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
By Comrade Ogilvy
1. Shalom angrily rejected the allegations at a news conference in Jerusalem, saying: "That's a scandalous and false allegation."

He said Palestinian Foreign Minister Nabil Shaath had publicly ruled out poisoning as a cause of Arafat's death, and noted that Israel allowed medical teams from Egypt, Jordan and Tunisia to examine Arafat before he was taken to France.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/111104_nw_arafat_poisoning.html

There is your source that was picked up by FOX. Sharon!!! The statement was made by the Israeli Foreign Minister on behalf of Sharon though. Notice his ability to speak on behalf of the French who are silent. Notice his ability to speak on behalf of the Palestinians who is not exactly silent but when they do speak they say quite the opposite.

Neither a diagnosis of Arafat's illness nor a cause of death has been released by the French hospital where he was treated the last two weeks of his life. Gen. Christian Estripeau, spokesman at the French military hospital where Arafat was treated, refused to say whether an autopsy was performed or to comment on speculation that Arafat was poisoned. There was no comment from Palestinian officials.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/3912163/detail.html

2. Yeah those people who attempted to assassinate him 13 times in the past have absolutely no special interest in this???

3. FOR THE LAST TIME! HAMAS IS NOT THE SOURCE!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6472056/

The fact that Hamas is outraged by the reports of poison has very little to do with them being true or not. Actually FOX must have pulled one on you again. What does Hamas' opinion have to do with creditability of the reports???

STOP buzzing. You obviously know nothing!

Why am I even wasting my time on you? You are fucking financing crimes against humanity. I don't want to know you. There are decent people out there. You are not one of them.
By ~Magius~
I just heard on the news that the minister of health in France said there was no evidence of poisonong. I also remember the PA making an anouncement from Paris before Arafat's death rejecting the theory.

2. Yeah those people who attempted to assassinate him 13 times in the past have absolutely no special interest in this???
Israel considered assassinating him many times but rejected the idea. At any time they could have fired a missile or went in and kill him more discreetly with no problem. Give the mossad a little credit here; they could have done it any time had they wanted to.

Why am I even wasting my time on you? You are ****ing financing crimes against humanity. I don't want to know you. There are decent people out there. You are not one of them.
I am financing no such crimes, so that's one. And though you may think you have access to facts I don't, such blatant ignorance- that is, from the root ignore- of another defeats the purpose of this forum. If you see an opinion you don't like, pro0ve you are the correct one by arguing your point. Don't reject the other with statements like "I don't want to know you" and personal attacks, which BTW are against the forum rules.
By Comrade Ogilvy
I am financing no such crimes, so that's one.

That you are this far detached from reality makes communicating with you pointless. I’m quite sure you blissfully pay your taxes every year knowing that the funds are being used to slaughter your neighbours. But then why admit that here? It’s an insult that you think we are that stupid!
By clanko
Haha, blame the old man's death on the Jews!

Wonderful, now he can get his wish of martyrdom post-mortem!

Theyre called Zionists.

This is different from, say, your pro-Palestine p[…]

Race is a myth. Since there are no races, varia[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

French President Emmanuel Macron announced that U[…]

Dunno, when I hear him speak, the vibe I get from[…]